+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requesting response on Educational Evaluation

KAS

Star Member
Jan 11, 2010
Requesting answers to below questions from folks who went through below situations.

1. I got my educational evaluation done through WES whereas my B.Com (Delhi University) & M.Com (IGNOU) was evaluated equivalent to Canadian Bachelors, and PGDBM (equivalent to MBA) from IMT Ghaziabad wasn't recognized at all. Now I plan to get my educational evaluation done from University of Toronto (CES). Can you suggest will I have chances to get my M.Com or PGDBM degrees to get evaluated as equivalent to Canadian masters?

2. I am creating educational evaluation application on University of Toronto website. I notice now they charge $210 for "each educational credential". Means, for evaluation of each degree they charge $210. I raised transcript request with IGNOU and they will send transcript directly to them. Meanwhile submitted request with Delhi university but they don't send transcripts directly to institutions. So will take a while. Same for IMT. My question is, should I go ahead and submit M.Com (IGNOU) degree educational evaluation request on University of Toronto website as IGNOU would send transcripts to them any time now. OR should I collect all transcripts (DU & IMT also) and then submit these requests on their website as one application? Is it advisable to Submit requests for each single degree separately or should do it all together for all degrees?

3. While posting transcripts to University of Toronto what unique identifier should be mentioned on the envelope by which they can identify my transcripts? Assuming just by name they won't be able to evaluate these.

4. Is there any other education evaluation agency where I might have more chances to get my degrees (M.Com or PGDBM) evaluated as Masters equivalent to Canadian masters?

Thank you for your help

Chhabrabhawana

Jan 28, 2019
Requesting answers to below questions from folks who went through below situations.

1. I got my educational evaluation done through WES whereas my B.Com (Delhi University) & M.Com (IGNOU) was evaluated equivalent to Canadian Bachelors, and PGDBM (equivalent to MBA) from IMT Ghaziabad wasn't recognized at all. Now I plan to get my educational evaluation done from University of Toronto (CES). Can you suggest will I have chances to get my M.Com or PGDBM degrees to get evaluated as equivalent to Canadian masters?

2. I am creating educational evaluation application on University of Toronto website. I notice now they charge $210 for "each educational credential". Means, for evaluation of each degree they charge $210. I raised transcript request with IGNOU and they will send transcript directly to them. Meanwhile submitted request with Delhi university but they don't send transcripts directly to institutions. So will take a while. Same for IMT. My question is, should I go ahead and submit M.Com (IGNOU) degree educational evaluation request on University of Toronto website as IGNOU would send transcripts to them any time now. OR should I collect all transcripts (DU & IMT also) and then submit these requests on their website as one application? Is it advisable to Submit requests for each single degree separately or should do it all together for all degrees?

3. While posting transcripts to University of Toronto what unique identifier should be mentioned on the envelope by which they can identify my transcripts? Assuming just by name they won't be able to evaluate these.

4. Is there any other education evaluation agency where I might have more chances to get my degrees (M.Com or PGDBM) evaluated as Masters equivalent to Canadian masters?

Thank you for your help
Did you evaluate IMT ghaziabad with CES? what was your evaluation?