+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requesting help in finding whether these job letters are good for my NOC code

aman.alam

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Bangalore
Hi Members,

Call it my stupidity, but after getting most of my job letters, I found out that the NOC codes have a description too and that the duties/ R&R mentioned in our job reference letters should match 60-80% with that description.

Now I am not sure if my descriptions are okay for the NOC code I want to apply with : 2173 (Software Engineer)

I am putting up the screenshots of my job letters, with the NOC code I am going to use them for, can someone please tell me if the R&R mentioned is good to go for this? Or if any other code should be used?

I have omitted a few private details, and have use personal company codes for nomenclature purposes.

I understand this is not a quick task, but any help will be greatly appreciated

1. Company : CB | NOC Code applied : 2173 (Software Engineer)

2. Company : PM | NOC Code applied : 2173 (Software Engineer)
    Note:
    This company is now defunct, since it was acquired and merged with another company. So I will upload Old Relieving Letter, Offer Letter, Pay Slips along with LOE. Is that good enough for NOC 2173?

3. Company : Air | NOC Code applied : 2173 (Software Engineer)

4. Company : HC | NOC Code applied : 2173 (Software Engineer)
    Note:
    This was a company I co-founded with my friends, ran it as a lead engineer and co-founder for two years, before exiting.
    Does the whole explanation suffice for 2173 or will this be any other NOC code?

5. Company : HPTK | NOC Code applied : 2173 (Software Engineer)

6. Company : TW | NOC Code applied : 2173 (Software Engineer)
    Note and Request:
    My role here is of part-engineer and part-communicator as a marketer. I build sample apps, proof of concepts, which help developers world-wide, and sometimes some direct customers too. I also go to events and talk about my company's products, and these samples. Thus, I do advocacy. Some also call it Developer Marketing.
    Is this suitable for NOC 2173?
    What other NOC should I apply for this?
    I tried searching but couldn't find anything matching, since the search tool kept suggesting me legal professions for the word advocate.
    Please help

Thanks so much in advance!!
I'll be grateful