+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

requested to send my passport for visa...how long it will takes???

Mar 24, 2008
hello everbody i would like to know how long im going to wait for my visa. canadian embassy in japan requested my passport for visa i send it last april 18 did anybody know how long it will takes? tnk u ....

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
cristinadlcruz said:
hello everbody i would like to know how long im going to wait for my visa. canadian embassy in japan requested my passport for visa i send it last april 18 did anybody know how long it will takes? tnk u ....
Hello .

How long did it take after you have submitted your passport? hoep to hear from you..

swents8

Feb 2, 2009
Fast track.. no not unless it is a matter of life and death and you can prove it. Immigration is very strict on the time restrictions, you type of file as a skilled working is considered to be bottom of the barrel. top proities are spousal/childeren (1/2 to 1 yrs) grandparents (depending on where 2-4 yrs) skilled workers (5-6 yrs - i have some clients that are going on 8 yrs) if you can get a job in canada and they are willing to complete the forms for a work permit, you can come down here in less then 7 mnths. But you have to understand any employer has to prove that they had searched high and low for an employee, but no luck so they went outside of canada for someone.