+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request to Retrieve Passport to Travel

santmr55

May 3, 2012
Our Passports were received by the Embassy of Canada in Manila more than a week ago, however, we inserted a letter requesting to get my passport as I need to travel 1st week of January due to work commitments. Besides the letter together with the passport we also sent an email however, up to now we have not received any reply and I'm beginning to worry about my passport :( anyone can help?

duplexblue

Dec 3, 2012
Hello

Please read below, you will have to wait 6 weeks

You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period. Please note that we do not acknowledge receipt of passports. For packages signed for on receipt at the High Commission, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier company. If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website. We will not respond to queries received after less than six weeks.

santmr55

May 3, 2012
Hi duplexblue!

Thank you for responding, we were advised to send an email with an "Urgent" tagged on the Subject Header, sent it a few days back. It really is quite unfortunate, as I'm bogged down with travels due to my job. I hope the Canadian Embassy in Manila would respond positively or else I would definitely lose my job.

Thanks in advance!