+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request Refund

lonesome

Apr 30, 2009
Dear All,

Please help me in this issue.........
my brother applied for skilled professional immigration and he received AOR from two months ago requesting the rest of his paper in period of 120 days.........

but there is a new circumstances appeared and he will not be able to continue processing his paper can he ask for Refunding the 500 CAD he paid and cancel the application? and if yes how?

Thank You

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
I don't think so.

MH

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
lonesome said:
Dear All,

my brother applied for skilled professional immigration and he received AOR from two months ago requesting the rest of his paper in period of 120 days.........

but there is a new circumstances appeared and he will not be able to continue processing his paper can he ask for Refunding the 500 CAD he paid and cancel the application? and if yes how?

Thank You
YES he need to send a letter to High Commission to withdraw case and his fee shall be refunded

lonesome

Apr 30, 2009
S.K said:
lonesome said:
Dear All,

Thank You
YES he need to send a letter to High Commission to withdraw case and his fee shall be refunded
Thank you for your respond can u send me the contacts of the High Commission?

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
You will send a letter or contact the office where you sent the application.

In any case, when you request to withdraw your application, at this early stage the money will be refunded anyway. It may take some time though. Don't expect it back in a week.

lonesome

Apr 30, 2009
colsy said:

In any case, when you request to withdraw your application, at this early stage the money will be refunded anyway. It may take some time though. Don't expect it back in a week.
You mean send letter to Nova Scotia asking them to withdraw the case?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lonesome said:
colsy said:

You mean send letter to Nova Scotia asking them to withdraw the case?
No to the office where he is supposed send his complete application. Sydney has finished with him when they sent the 120 day letter.

PMM

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Sorry my mistake. I did not read the post fully.

I would expect a bit of a wait for the money to be refunded.

jg0213

Jan 14, 2010
HI, Friends
My problem is little similar to this.

I am not sure that I would be able to claim more than 67 points as i am on edge. Getting married would surely help , but its not sure too.
I filed my single application last week on January 2010. But now i want to withdraw the application.
As i have no any contact with VISA office till now.
Should I send the letter to high commmission Canada and ask for withdraw. They have not charged my credit card, so do u think they will just cancel my application and I will be fine?

One more query,
what if I wait for their reply and their letter of further processing with complete application? Will I get refund if I cancel at that point?
Sorry about long explanation.
I am student In United States and CAD 550 means a lot for me. I dont want to loose the money that easy.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Jitendra Gautam