+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request of new medical

rahul2019995

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello, i also done my remedical on 4th feb after got request from embassy..

Plss tell me hospital automatically send my report to embassy or i have to send any receipt to embassy ?? Im so tensed pls help me oyt ?
hospital will automatically send the report to ircc but you have to upload the latest tracking sheet given to you....

girlonsneaks

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hello, i also done my remedical on 4th feb after got request from embassy..

Plss tell me hospital automatically send my report to embassy or i have to send any receipt to embassy ?? Im so tensed pls help me oyt ?
the facility or hospital will automatically forward it to embassy. It can take 2-3 days for it to be reflected in your gckey

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
nope. As long as the IME and UMIis correct then you should be fine.For you to calm down, you can forward your tracking sheet or emedical form through webform
Hi @girlonsneaks I'm in a similar situation.
I gave my medicals on 4th Feb.
I was given an IME# on my re medical request, but doctor's office said they don't need it and gave me a Emedical confirmation letter with UMI# after my tests and asked me to submit it to IRCC (Webform sent on 5th Feb)
Today I called the doctors office and they said my tests have been uploaded to IRCC but my GCkey still shows 'Your action is required'. Any idea why?

jaskaranskhn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi @girlonsneaks I'm in a similar situation.
I gave my medicals on 4th Feb.
I was given an IME# on my re medical request, but doctor's office said they don't need it and gave me a Emedical confirmation letter with UMI# after my tests and asked me to submit it to IRCC (Webform sent on 5th Feb)
Today I called the doctors office and they said my tests have been uploaded to IRCC but my GCkey still shows 'Your action is required'. Any idea why?
FRom where you have done your remedical ?