+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request of new medical

rahul2019995

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I applied my file on 7th may 2020
received aip on 13 August 2020
but my medical was expired on in july so today i received letter for new medical and they said"You are required to undergo the medical examination within 90 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result
in the refusal of your immigration application"
is this positive sign?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
but my medical was expired on in july so today i received letter for new medical and they said"You are required to undergo the medical examination within 90 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result
is this positive sign?
they are working on your file,,,

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
i think this is sign of approval because if they want to refuse me application so they should not demand for new medical.
I learned something in Canada, bad news comes immediately,,, good ones,,,,, just wait,,,, by regular mail

Reactions: j8naid

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
is this positive sign?
I was in a similar situation until a few days ago, but now have my OPR.
Also replying to your other response, they can refuse even if you have passed the Medical. Every document on your application has to be valid on the day of sending you the decision.
But for the most part, it might a positive decision.
Good Luck.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
is this positive sign?
Looks good. It's a miracle if you get approved this time since you were banned once.

Reactions: jigzyy

rahul2019995

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I was in a similar situation until a few days ago, but now have my OPR.
Also replying to your other response, they can refuse even if you have passed the Medical. Every document on your application has to be valid on the day of sending you the decision.
But for the most part, it might a positive decision.
Good Luck.
after submitting new medical in how many days it was update? and in how many days you received your opr?

Irfan995

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
is this positive sign?
I applied in February 2020, received two Aips one on 7th Sep and other on 19th Jan my medical also expired in December. But last night , they updated my medical it show passed .

jaskaranskhn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello, i also done my remedical on 4th feb after got request from embassy..

Plss tell me hospital automatically send my report to embassy or i have to send any receipt to embassy ?? Im so tensed pls help me oyt ?

Parm2345

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Hello, i also done my remedical on 4th feb after got request from embassy..

Plss tell me hospital automatically send my report to embassy or i have to send any receipt to embassy ?? Im so tensed pls help me oyt ?
Hospital will automatically send result to ircc don't worry

Reactions: mpsqra