+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request of Mexican Police Certificate

Autumn_06

Jan 3, 2023
I'm processing the Internacional Working Holiday Visa and the Goberment has asked me for a Police Certificate from Mexico because once i passed my stay of 6 moths of visa in that country. At the end of October I sent the information requiered to the Embasy of Canada in Ciudad de Mexico and I still don't have any news about it. Additionally, the Canadian Gob has given me two weeks more to update that document or they will refuse my visa. Anyone knows how long the Embassy takes to process that document? Or any other way to get that certificate? Right now I'm in Spain and I can't go to Mexico neather I have friends in that city that i could ask for help.

martinamilesi

Oct 23, 2022
Hi ! Did you get any update in the meanwhile ? My boyfriend had the same ´´problem´´... His police certificate was added to his application on 13 Jan. but since then no update from the canadian government...

daninmotion

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
Hi ! Did you get any update in the meanwhile ? My boyfriend had the same ´´problem´´... His police certificate was added to his application on 13 Jan. but since then no update from the canadian government...
Hi Martina, how long did it take between requesting his police cetificate to the certificate being added to his application?

martinamilesi

Oct 23, 2022
Hi. We sent the docs on Oct 30 and the police certificate was added on Jan 13 to the application but we got the poe after two months on March 15. If u need something else I`d be happy to help !