+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request of Appointment schedule interview for confirmation of PR

lola dear

Mar 7, 2016
Good day to all :)

I send an email to IRCC regarding an appointment schedule of interview for my confirmation of PR since I can't leave / exit Canada last June 7, 2019. Then, I received an automated reply saying that they will send a reply within 30 days. But until now, I haven't received an email letter from IRCC asking my schedule of interview. My question is... can I send a request letter again to IRCC as a follow up to my first request?

Thank you very much for your reply.

lola dear

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017

I send an email to IRCC regarding an appointment schedule of interview for my confirmation of PR since I can't leave / exit Canada last June 7, 2019. Then, I received an automated reply saying that they will send a reply within 30 days. But until now, I haven't received an email letter from IRCC asking my schedule of interview. My question is... can I send a request letter again to IRCC as a follow up to my first request?

lola dear
Yes! Send again. Also call them. But better just go to the border and flagpole.

Reactions: lola dear

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019

lola dear

Hi, Can I ask you something. Did you wait for the appointment of interview? Or you did flagpoling? Cause I’m waiting already for 5 weeks now. Since they said they will get back to you within 30 days. But I got no reply from them . I tried to call them but there’s no option to talk to a respresentative.