+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request of additional documents. Rejection

wqwwqq

May 21, 2024
Hello. I applied for PR through FSW, reference contained all required information. Later, i received a request to submit Tax certificate and working contract.

I didnt find my working contract. If i dont submit it and explain that the company cant find it, can my application be refused because of this?

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hello. I applied for PR through FSW, reference contained all required information. Later, i received a request to submit Tax certificate and working contract.

I didnt find my working contract. If i dont submit it and explain that the company cant find it, can my application be refused because of this?
What country is this?

Reactions: wqwwqq

JadeTiger

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Unfortunately no one knows the 100% answer to this. You need to submit anything. At least a letter of explanation, better with a new letter from your employer which specifies why they do not have a copy of your initial contract (lost? Do not keep old records?) and with the info of the work start date and your employment conditions.
Be honest with them.

mpnpIM

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Unfortunately no one knows the 100% answer to this. You need to submit anything. At least a letter of explanation, better with a new letter from your employer which specifies why they do not have a copy of your initial contract (lost? Do not keep old records?) and with the info of the work start date and your employment conditions.
Be honest with them.
exactly