+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request Letter

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
Hi all,

I received a request letter from CIC stating

Please provide our office with Notices of Assessment from the Australian Tax Office

Client Information: Please provide our office details of your activities for period from April 2004 to December 2004.

Anyone had any experience is this ? Getting the tax assessment notice s not a problem

But why are they asking about my activities for a certain period? I had just finished University and took a break of few months and then began applying for jobs until I was successful.

Is there any specific details that I should provide or documents to explain about this period? And any particular reason they are asking about this period?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated .

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Hi all,

I received a request letter from CIC stating

Please provide our office with Notices of Assessment from the Australian Tax Office

Client Information: Please provide our office details of your activities for period from April 2004 to December 2004.

Anyone had any experience is this ? Getting the tax assessment notice s not a problem

But why are they asking about my activities for a certain period? I had just finished University and took a break of few months and then began applying for jobs until I was successful.

Is there any specific details that I should provide or documents to explain about this period? And any particular reason they are asking about this period?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated .
Did you mentioned that break period as employed or unemployed? Or what kind of option you selected such as home maker or studies etc? They may have asked question because the option you selected at history section might be different from some other section.
This is my assumption.

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
Did you mentioned that break period as employed or unemployed? Or what kind of option you selected such as home maker or studies etc? They may have asked question because the option you selected at history section might be different from some other section.
This is my assumption.
I had mentioned the entire period as unemployed and put description as 'break after University - seeking employment'