+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request letter. Supervisa

gurgur

Jan 6, 2024
File submission Feb 5th.
Biometric completed Feb 9th.
Medical Passed Feb 17th.
Feb 19 Request letter to upload NOA 2022. Time given before 29 Feb.
Submitted NOA 2022 same day Feb 19.

How long will it take to hear from ircc again after submitting requested document?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
File submission Feb 5th.
Biometric completed Feb 9th.
Medical Passed Feb 17th.
Feb 19 Request letter to upload NOA 2022. Time given before 29 Feb.
Submitted NOA 2022 same day Feb 19.

How long will it take to hear from ircc again after submitting requested document?
There is no specific timeline. Also depends on whether you met LICO for NOA2022 and whether more financial information is required. If manual processing is required supervisas often take multiple months to process. All you can do at this point is be patient. You only submitted you application is early February so processing has already been very quick. It may now slow down if manual processing is now required. Do not make any plans until you have an approved visa in hand.

gurgur

Jan 6, 2024
There is no specific timeline. Also depends on whether you met LICO for NOA2022 and whether more financial information is required. If manual processing is required supervisas often take multiple months to process. All you can do at this point is be patient. You only submitted you application is early February so processing has already been very quick. It may now slow down if manual processing is now required. Do not make any plans until you have an approved visa in hand.
Thank you for the reply. My child do meet LICO for noa 2022.
I just got the email saying document I submitted is available for the officer to view.
I will post here if I get more update.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for the reply. My child do meet LICO for noa 2022.
I just got the email saying document I submitted is available for the officer to view.
I will post here if I get more update.
So all you can do it wait. It can take a few months to process but it could also take less time. NOA is not the only consideration for supervisa. Meeting LICO is required but the application as a whole will be considered when deciding to approve/refuse the application.