Otmanebenali

Feb 26, 2023
Hi there,

I just received a request letter on Friday, JUNE 2 asking me to present :

- a copy of the request letter

- my passport

- 2 pictures

- my size and eyes color

what does that mean? Has my application been approved?

If that is the case, how much time this will take?
How i can deliver size and eyes color?
Thank you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi there,

- my passport

- 2 pictures

- my size and eyes color

Thank you
Read the contents of the email again. I think you need to reply on the same email but I maybe wrong.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi there,

- my passport

- 2 pictures

- my size and eyes color

Thank you
It is asking you to provide the following documents:
  • A copy of the request letter: This is to confirm that you received the request and that you are aware of the requirements.
  • Your passport: This is to verify your identity and nationality.
  • Two pictures: These pictures must be recent, passport-style photos that meet the IRCC's requirements.
The fact that you received this request letter does not necessarily mean that your application has been approved. However, it is a positive sign that the IRCC is moving forward with your application.

The amount of time it takes to process an application varies depending on a number of factors, including the number of applications the IRCC is receiving and the complexity of your application.

I hope this helps!

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Paste the exact text of the letter removing personal information. What is letter name? is it passport request letter ?

Otmanebenali

Feb 26, 2023
Paste the exact text of the letter removing personal information. What is letter name? is it passport request letter ?
Its a PDF file named RFV_E003030631
The processing of your application for permanent residence in canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days for our office to issue your confirmation of permanent residence and ,if zpplivable, your permanent resident visa.

you must present all of the following at the same time
1. A copy of this letter
2. Passport
3.two photos
4. Size and eyes color
Get ready for your trip
Ad you have now received your confirmation of permanent residence or you have been informed to provide your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a CRP, you are strongly encouraged to use free pre-arrival services .

Thats the most important informations in the PDF email

Arslan Ahmed

Aug 19, 2023
Just checking what was the outcome after passport submission? i too received this request letter and i am curious to know does it mean my application is approved

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Just checking what was the outcome after passport submission? i too received this request letter and i am curious to know does it mean my application is approved
Submit your passport, the only outcome is that you get your passports stamped or returned due to something missing in the submitted docs(or an issue with passport itself). Yes, getting a request letter for passport means you are approved.