+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request letter from IRCC

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi All,

looks like IRCC is set to issue final approvals. I received a request letter asking for recent bank statements. Has anyone received similar request? I had previously received an AIP.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
When you applied? Maybe they just want to confirm the availability of the money you declared before.

sinarahimi3295

Nov 24, 2019
Hi All,

looks like IRCC is set to issue final approvals. I received a request letter asking for recent bank statements. Has anyone received similar request? I had previously received an AIP.
Hey I think got a similar one
Can you please share what exactly the letter said?

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hey I think got a similar one
Can you please share what exactly the letter said?
Exactly what I wrote, it’s a request for most recent bank statement, I don’t see the logic in sending exactly what they wrote.
From past experience, such requests are indication that an approval is being considered but the just want confirmation that you still have funds available.
I applied on the 15th of May

Reactions: ayesha_llk2

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Exactly what I wrote, it’s a request for most recent bank statement, I don’t see the logic in sending exactly what they wrote.
From past experience, such requests are indication that an approval is being considered but the just want confirmation that you still have funds available.
I applied on the 15th of May
May I ask which country are you from ? or if VAC are open in your country

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I was told by someone I'm in contact with that he got the same request a couple of weeks ago. His application was refused after sending in the statements.

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
i think it is a good indication that an approval is on its way. i was also wise not to tamper with the funds in my account after my study permit application in case of an issue like this.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Hi All,

This gives me hope! Thanks for sharing

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I guess this request is for applicants whose apolications have exceeded three months and going to four months.Such apolicants' statement of account have already passed a three- month age.May 2020 and June 2020 applicants who have received AIP may be the ones receiving this request.I don't expect to see Late July or August applicants to receive this type request.

Reactions: Petita