+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request Letter from IRCC ( IMM 5476E)

Rohit54321

Jun 20, 2021
There are a lot of students who applied to the recently suspended 10 colleges in Montreal.

Now these students are receiving request letter from IRCC- asking the students for updated study plan, old 6 months funds, IMM 5475/5476E filled form.

IMM 5476E is used to assign a representative! Just like most of the students in India take the help of an agency. So did my friend opted for that college because of that agency.

His agent did not submit the IMM form( for obvious reasons as he is a fake agent!)

Now his agent is told him that if my friend will submit the IMM 5476E form then there's a chance that my friend will face a rejection and 5 years ban from entering Canada.

If my friend won't submit the form and send IRCC explaining that no one helped him for filling the application ( which isn't true) if there's some kind of mistake in my friends application then he will be in a huge trouble, right?

What is the best thing to do? Do give your valuable suggestions.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
There are a lot of students who applied to the recently suspended 10 colleges in Montreal.

Now these students are receiving request letter from IRCC- asking the students for updated study plan, old 6 months funds, IMM 5475/5476E filled form.

IMM 5476E is used to assign a representative! Just like most of the students in India take the help of an agency. So did my friend opted for that college because of that agency.

His agent did not submit the IMM form( for obvious reasons as he is a fake agent!)

Now his agent is told him that if my friend will submit the IMM 5476E form then there's a chance that my friend will face a rejection and 5 years ban from entering Canada.

If my friend won't submit the form and send IRCC explaining that no one helped him for filling the application ( which isn't true) if there's some kind of mistake in my friends application then he will be in a huge trouble, right?

What is the best thing to do? Do give your valuable suggestions.
Submitting IMM5476 now would be considered misrepresentation as it was not provided with Study permit application the first time. And yes there would be consequences to be faced. What errors/mistakes do you think has been made? If all the supporting documents are provided, there is little to nothing to be worried about.

Reactions: Rohit54321

Rohit54321

Jun 20, 2021
Submitting IMM5476 now would be considered misrepresentation as it was not provided with Study permit application the first time. And yes there would be consequences to be faced. What errors/mistakes do you think has been made? If all the supporting documents are provided, there is little to nothing to be worried about.
Thank you so much for replying!

He did not fill any details of his application! Every single thing was done by his agent! He thought every single thing was done according to the rule book! He thought he was going through a legitimate agency. So don't know what documents are still missing. Worst part is the agent isn't willing to fill the IMM form

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Your best move is to withdraw this application and reapply yourself or with a trustworthy accredited agent who will declare representation! Going forward with application is a huge risk you might come to regret.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Thank you so much for replying!

He did not fill any details of his application! Every single thing was done by his agent! He thought every single thing was done according to the rule book! He thought he was going through a legitimate agency. So don't know what documents are still missing. Worst part is the agent isn't willing to fill the IMM form
For an consultant to provide immigration service for a fees has to be licensed from ICCRC, else it is punishable according to ICCRC. You may check their website. As you say they aren't legitimate and don't expect them fill the declaration form.

Didn't your friend check while the consultant was filling it for him?

Rohit54321

Jun 20, 2021
For an consultant to provide immigration service for a fees has to be licensed from ICCRC, else it is punishable according to ICCRC. You may check their website. As you say they aren't legitimate and don't expect them fill the declaration form.

Didn't your friend check while the consultant was filling it for him?

Well after all this time we did realize! I was with him almost throughout his journey! This agency was so legitimately faking it! Well anyways thank you so much!

Rohit54321

Jun 20, 2021
Your best move is to withdraw this application and reapply yourself or with a trustworthy accredited agent who will declare representation! Going forward with application is a huge risk you might come to regret.
Yes!! This is a reapplied application! Even then he got the request letter