+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request letter for additional documents - travel history

dan_crow

Nov 18, 2017
Hi all. AOR received Nov 2nd. Today I receive an email stating that in order to continue the review of my application CIC requires me to submit 'supplementary information' which turns out to be my travel history. Really confused as to why this is necessary since I've already included all of this in my application? This leads me to check my transmitted EE profile and I can see that my travel history appears to be missing as well as address history and a few other weird little things. Has anyone had this before??? I 100% submitted travel history AND address history. It's impossible to go through the process WITHOUT submitting these, so I'm confused as to why these seem to have disappeared from my transmitted profile. Is it just the site being glitchy or is this normal???

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi all. AOR received Nov 2nd. Today I receive an email stating that in order to continue the review of my application CIC requires me to submit 'supplementary information' which turns out to be my travel history. Really confused as to why this is necessary since I've already included all of this in my application? This leads me to check my transmitted EE profile and I can see that my travel history appears to be missing as well as address history and a few other weird little things. Has anyone had this before??? I 100% submitted travel history AND address history. It's impossible to go through the process WITHOUT submitting these, so I'm confused as to why these seem to have disappeared from my transmitted profile. Is it just the site being glitchy or is this normal???
Very normal- most applicants with an extensive travel history receive the IMM5562e form (on Supplementary Travels) regardless of the fact they filled it !

dan_crow

Nov 18, 2017
That's reassuring. And the fact that a lot of other information - address history, personal history, family info - no longer appears on my transmitted profile....I shouldn't be concerned about that? Or do you think I'll be asked to provide additional forms for those given they seem to have disappeared from my profile?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
That's reassuring. And the fact that a lot of other information - address history, personal history, family info - no longer appears on my transmitted profile....I shouldn't be concerned about that? Or do you think I'll be asked to provide additional forms for those given they seem to have disappeared from my profile?
Their system is filled with bugs- disregard this. Should they need more information, they'd certainly reach out to you.

thegh0sts

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
I decided to just fill the travel history form without resupplying my passport as they would have already received it in the initial submission.

For the background declaration I provided copies of some certificates and records along with letters for stuff that was not declared in the initial submission. I had a bunch of courses that the system blocked me from declaring because they were well short of the 1 year minimum, not related to the NOC code that I am attempting to apply under, or just too old.