+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for the Procedure to get Police Certificate from NORWAY

365GoodDay

Jan 31, 2018
Hi there!

Please can you let me know what type of police certificate did u receive? Ordinary, Exhaustive or Exhaustive & extended? Also on the document does the heading say 'Criminal Record Certificate' or 'Police Certificate'? Also what does the 'purpose' field state on the police certificate.. Thanks
The title of the report is Plice Certificate and in the text quotes "HAS NO CRIMINAL RECORD".
Hope it helps

Reactions: darwin900

darwin900

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
The title of the report is Plice Certificate and in the text quotes "HAS NO CRIMINAL RECORD".
Hope it helps
Thanks alot! does the doc just state the last address u lived in norway or alll addresses u lived in norway?

Last edited:

geraldine27

Sep 12, 2019
Hi there!
SOS! please someone assist me in on how to get a police clearance in DENMARK?
please provide me help on this regard .
thank you

vannycover

Nov 11, 2019
Hi there!

Please can you let me know what type of police certificate did u receive? Ordinary, Exhaustive or Exhaustive & extended? Also on the document does the heading say 'Criminal Record Certificate' or 'Police Certificate'? Also what does the 'purpose' field state on the police certificate. @365GoodDay pls reply my case is urgent. Thanks
hello had the same situation as well, but i've already send email to the norwegian police asking request and filled up the application form and send a copy of my existing passport.. they said they will reply after two weeks.. but last yr i've also inquire on how to apply for a police clearance and they reply to my email that i just filled up the form and send copy of my passport and send to them via email... are they going to send the police certificate via email as well or via post? Thank you !

andrea.annovi

Apr 27, 2020
Hi,

Need your help for applying Police Certificate from Norway.

I stayed in Norway, Bergen city for 10 months (August 8th 2011 to June 10th 20112) as student at the university of Bergen .
I had a bank account there but I cannot login in my account anymore.

Now I am applying for CANADA immigration, as per the process they requested for Police clearance certificate from Norway.

Because I don't have my personal Norwegian Id number I have decided to send the document via post following the instruction in this website:
https://www.politiet.no/en/services/criminal-record-certificate/criminal-record-certificate-apply-by-post/
I have my application to:

Politiets enhet for vandelskontroll og politiattester
PO Box 113
9951 Vardø

This information is contradicting with the information from the Government of Canada website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/norway.html
"If you live outside of Norway:
You should send a written request to the police station of the district where you last lived in Norway."

After 2 months I have NOT received the document.

Do you know if I there is number that I can call?
I sent an email to politiattest@politiet.no but I go automatic reply that I need to apply online.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Andrea