+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REQUEST FOR SUPPLEMENTARY EVIDENCE

goldei

May 17, 2012
HI THERE, I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM CIC "REQUEST FOR SUPPLEMENTARY EVIDENCE", in which they didn't have check mark on the box for various documents. its on just the other documents clicked check box. i am confused as just send that document which is clicked on check box or send all the documents.
Thanks.Need your suggestions.

Reactions: Pcanadian

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I think you just have to send the one they checked it.
May I ask what is this document if you don't mind?
Is it RQ?
You are the first one I see who got FP and then asked for supplementary documents.
Why do you think they required additional documents?

goldei

May 17, 2012
I think you just have to send the one they checked it.
May I ask what is this document if you don't mind?
Is it RQ?
You are the first one I see who got FP and then asked for supplementary documents.
Why do you think they required additional documents?
thanks for your reply, for my pr renewal, they didn't ask anything but for my citizenship application they asked me to provide FP, and after my test/interview i got this supplementary evidence letter.

Reactions: Pcanadian

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
HI THERE, I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM CIC "REQUEST FOR SUPPLEMENTARY EVIDENCE", in which they didn't have check mark on the box for various documents. its on just the other documents clicked check box. i am confused as just send that document which is clicked on check box or send all the documents.
Thanks.Need your suggestions.
Hi I am in the same situation :-( did you get DM yet? And btw does it even show on your ECAS that you got that? Mine doesn’t...

sharafeldin

May 4, 2018
I made the test and pass with 19/20 then the officer request security clearance, medical history, employment history, bank account statemnt covers the last five years show rent, income and life expenses. I submit them within 30 days as requested but I am still waiting. On the website, last thing was the test date and nothing about this questionnaire sending or receiving. :(

mg7

Sep 19, 2017
I made the test and pass with 19/20 then the officer request security clearance, medical history, employment history, bank account statemnt covers the last five years show rent, income and life expenses. I submit them within 30 days as requested but I am still waiting. On the website, last thing was the test date and nothing about this questionnaire sending or receiving. :(
I am in the same situation. I submitted the information they requested for Supplementary Evidence last week. Now waiting begins & it seems the wait is unpredictable. The good part is I sent everything that could possibly be asked for.