+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for submission passport - Copy of (this) letter

Marseluhu

Jan 13, 2021
Hello,
I got the letter on my email, asking for:
1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

We did as were requested, and printed the email of this letter .
When we came to VAC they said they have never seen this letter printed as email screenshot. the thing is, that we havent received attached file with this letter, it was just in a plain email. so we thought we needed to print it directly. I thought maybe i needed to check my gckey account, and see if there was the letter sent as well, but unfortunately its already 2 days, the website server is not working and cant access my account.

any advice?

linharesmicah

Mar 15, 2021
Hello,
I got the letter on my email, asking for:
1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

We did as were requested, and printed the email of this letter .
When we came to VAC they said they have never seen this letter printed as email screenshot. the thing is, that we havent received attached file with this letter, it was just in a plain email. so we thought we needed to print it directly. I thought maybe i needed to check my gckey account, and see if there was the letter sent as well, but unfortunately its already 2 days, the website server is not working and cant access my account.

any advice?
I got the same letter. Will contact VFSmonday morning.

Marseluhu

Jan 13, 2021
I printed that letter, which also included blank page for filling my name, height and eye colour; contact information
Appendix A – Please fill the following information for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

First Name Height (cm) Eye Colour

1. __________________ _________ _____________

2. __________________ _________ _____________

3. __________________ _________ _____________

4. __________________ _________ _____________

5. __________________ _________ _____________

6. __________________ _________ _____________

7. __________________ _________ _____________

8. __________________ _________ _____________

Please provide your current contact details

Tel:

Address: ______________________________________________

Email: ______________________________________________

2 photographs and passport.

linharesmicah

Mar 15, 2021
I printed that letter, which also included blank page for filling my name, height and eye colour; contact information
Appendix A – Please fill the following information for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

First Name Height (cm) Eye Colour

1. __________________ _________ _____________

2. __________________ _________ _____________

3. __________________ _________ _____________

4. __________________ _________ _____________

5. __________________ _________ _____________

6. __________________ _________ _____________

7. __________________ _________ _____________

8. __________________ _________ _____________

Please provide your current contact details

Tel:

Address: ______________________________________________

Email: ______________________________________________

2 photographs and passport.

Thanks mate

Ilnaz7477102

Oct 9, 2023
Hi. Good day. I need help, please help me.
I also received the same letter for my son. I am in Canada applying for my 16 year old son. I have a question, the email states that if you are in Canada you must submit the web form within 5 days of the email being sent. I am in Canada and my son is not there. Does that mean I should send myself a web form or not? Should I print this email on paper for my son and send it with his passport and two photo and a letter of his height and eye color?
Are these enough or do I need something else?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi. Good day. I need help, please help me.
I also received the same letter for my son. I am in Canada applying for my 16 year old son. I have a question, the email states that if you are in Canada you must submit the web form within 5 days of the email being sent. I am in Canada and my son is not there. Does that mean I should send myself a web form or not? Should I print this email on paper for my son and send it with his passport and two photo and a letter of his height and eye color?
Are these enough or do I need something else?
Are you a PR sponsoring your son that is outside of Canada? If so, that question is regarding to PA of this application which is your son. So "you" being addressed in the email is NOT in Canada.

If you are not a PR, what type of application are you talking about?