+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Schedule A / Background Declaration form

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
i thought that at first then was panicking all last week worrying that asking for that form meant they were gonna reopen a phase or something. They usually ask for it much earlier in the process, if at all. But was calmer after talking to the agent.
Yeah, I was scared as well. What’s your AOR? Mine June 2020

laila86

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
i thought that at first then was panicking all last week worrying that asking for that form meant they were gonna reopen a phase or something. They usually ask for it much earlier in the process, if at all. But was calmer after talking to the agent.
We called them this morning and they said everything has been passed on Saturday when we had the Ghost update, but our Visa Office it's still Ottawa, they did not move to a local one. Now... the worst part: Waiting time

shivek002

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, did you guys get any update on your requests afterwards.
I am in similar boat now. Everything is passed but then on Aug 03 2021 got this schedule A request for myself!
sent the forms same day. Now just waiting to what will happen..

my story:
Aor 23 July 2020 with outland dep.
Everything is passed as of May 26 2021
Got remeds for spouse on Jun 29 2021
Meds passed Jul 20 2021 in account.
Got schedule A request on aug 03 2021.

now waiting..

sxia

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I got request for schedule A, i submitted in 4 days , they rejected my application , reason was they not submitting before deadline , i already did it, it says replacement . What should i do now?

SULTAN1937

Oct 16, 2021
I got request for schedule A, i submitted in 4 days , they rejected my application , reason was they not submitting before deadline , i already did it, it says replacement . What should i do now?
first thing you guys need to look out for is the date of form, at the end of the first page or any page. if you guys are submitting the form that ircc updated and the date is from 2018 then its expired, they will not be entertained so you guys need to download the latest form having date 2019 on it. imm 5569e

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021
first thing you guys need to look out for is the date of form, at the end of the first page or any page. if you guys are submitting the form that ircc updated and the date is from 2018 then its expired, they will not be entertained so you guys need to download the latest form having date 2019 on it. imm 5569e
The one i submitted was the latest , deadline was 11 oct and i submitted on 8th (friday) , they said i didnt meet deadline.

Oct 29, 2021
ADR requested twice for Schedule A Online
Case history : Outland Spousal PR (PA -India , Sponsor - Canada)
December 31, 2019 – Application Received
Spouse eligibility - Passed
Medicals – Passed
Criminality – Passed
Security – In progress
Eligibility – Passed
Biometrics provided
Final Decision – In progress
June 26, 2021 – Additional Document Request 1 - Schedule A Online
July 1, 2021 – Additional Document Request - Schedule A Online- Submitted via email and portal
October 28, 2021 – ADR2 Requested - Schedule A Online again

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADR 1 :
"Schedule A Online: Please ensure that you have accurately answered all the questions in Section 4. If your answer is “YES” to any of the questions, please provide us with details.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a).
This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/07”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

REPLY TO ADR :
This is a snippet of what we uploaded:

UPDATED SCHEDULE A FORM WITH BELOW DETAILS IN THE BOX.

“4d) The answer is "Yes" as I have applied for temporary resident visa twice and once for outland open work permit and received refusal emails for the same.

1a) Online Temporary Resident Visa: Application No. XXXXXXXX, Date of Submission XXXXXXXXX

1b) Paper Temporary Resident Visa: Application No. XXXXXXXX,Date of Submission XXXXXXXXX
2) Paper Outland Open Work Permit: UCI XXXXXXXX,Date of Submission XXXXXXXXXX.Application Number not found in refusal email and wife confirmed with IRCC agent over call

4e) Reiterating as 'No' basis wife's discussion with IRCC over call for the above scenario as I wasn't denied entry at any country's border.

I was unable to attach my letter of explanation along with this form due to file limit, hence I have also sent my LOE with details to IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for their additional reference.”

After several times of vetting and thinking, we uploaded the requested document both in the portal as well as sent to their requested docs email address. The portal was updated soon after that stating that they’ve received the document.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADR 2 :

*FINAL REQUEST*

*THIS IS YOUR FINAL REMINDER. NO FURTHER REQUESTS WILL BE SENT*

"Schedule A Online: Please ensure that you have accurately answered all the questions in Section 4. If your answer is “YES” to any of the questions, please provide us with details.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a permanent residence, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a).

Please note that we did not receive a submission on 2021/07/01 as it does not appear to have been submitted or uploaded properly. Please submit again.

This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/27.

As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Concern :

I honestly don’t understand why they’ve requested for the same ADR once again. I am confused if the content is incorrect or the upload didn’t go through.

I checked the portal I could see the upload has happened and I called IRCC to confirm this today the agent mentioned that she can see the updated schedule A .
She mentioned that only case officer will knows the exact reason, Go and resubmit in the portal as well as send the LOE via webform. I am not convinced by the response and this is our last chance or we are facing 5 year ban.

She also said the case officer notes state it wasn’t uploaded properly and I don’t get what they mean by that and she wasn’t sure either.

When an IRCC agent over call states the she isn't sure , we don't know what else to do to reply.

I honestly don’t do know what to do at this point. This is our last resort.

please help us , This will mean everything to us !

cheery27

Jan 1, 2024
Hi
ADR requested twice for Schedule A Online
Case history : Outland Spousal PR (PA -India , Sponsor - Canada)
December 31, 2019 – Application Received
Spouse eligibility - Passed
Medicals – Passed
Criminality – Passed
Security – In progress
Eligibility – Passed
Biometrics provided
Final Decision – In progress
June 26, 2021 – Additional Document Request 1 - Schedule A Online
July 1, 2021 – Additional Document Request - Schedule A Online- Submitted via email and portal
October 28, 2021 – ADR2 Requested - Schedule A Online again

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADR 1 :
This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/07”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

REPLY TO ADR :
This is a snippet of what we uploaded:

UPDATED SCHEDULE A FORM WITH BELOW DETAILS IN THE BOX.

“4d) The answer is "Yes" as I have applied for temporary resident visa twice and once for outland open work permit and received refusal emails for the same.

1a) Online Temporary Resident Visa: Application No. XXXXXXXX, Date of Submission XXXXXXXXX

1b) Paper Temporary Resident Visa: Application No. XXXXXXXX,Date of Submission XXXXXXXXX
2) Paper Outland Open Work Permit: UCI XXXXXXXX,Date of Submission XXXXXXXXXX.Application Number not found in refusal email and wife confirmed with IRCC agent over call

4e) Reiterating as 'No' basis wife's discussion with IRCC over call for the above scenario as I wasn't denied entry at any country's border.

I was unable to attach my letter of explanation along with this form due to file limit, hence I have also sent my LOE with details to IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for their additional reference.”

After several times of vetting and thinking, we uploaded the requested document both in the portal as well as sent to their requested docs email address. The portal was updated soon after that stating that they’ve received the document.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADR 2 :

*FINAL REQUEST*

*THIS IS YOUR FINAL REMINDER. NO FURTHER REQUESTS WILL BE SENT*

Please note that we did not receive a submission on 2021/07/01 as it does not appear to have been submitted or uploaded properly. Please submit again.

This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/27.

As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Concern :

I honestly don’t understand why they’ve requested for the same ADR once again. I am confused if the content is incorrect or the upload didn’t go through.

I checked the portal I could see the upload has happened and I called IRCC to confirm this today the agent mentioned that she can see the updated schedule A .
She mentioned that only case officer will knows the exact reason, Go and resubmit in the portal as well as send the LOE via webform. I am not convinced by the response and this is our last chance or we are facing 5 year ban.

She also said the case officer notes state it wasn’t uploaded properly and I don’t get what they mean by that and she wasn’t sure either.

When an IRCC agent over call states the she isn't sure , we don't know what else to do to reply.

I honestly don’t do know what to do at this point. This is our last resort.

please help us , This will mean everything to us !
Hi,
I am also in same situation? May I know what happened to you second time? Please can you response me? It will be very helpful?