+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for RPRF payment

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
I got an email from CIC with subject Request for RPRF payment...

Mail contents given below

================================
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

RPRF

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

Is this the way CIC asks for RPRF ? I thought they don't ask for RPRF unless background check is complete.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Does the "sender" email address look proper and genuine.

If it is then I believe CIC is trying to process and complete applications to ensure they do it in the shortest time possible to assist applicants because of the historical delays.

For those who were of the opposing view that upfront RPRF does not reduce total processing time this is evidence that it certainly does - straight from the "horse's mouth" as well!!

kyogesh said:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

RPRF

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

Is this the way CIC asks for RPRF ? I thought they don't ask for RPRF unless background check is complete.

sahatamojit

Jul 21, 2014
Mississauga,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
kyogesh said:

RPRF

What is your timeline?

zareef

Dec 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with app
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
sahatamojit said:
What is your timeline?
He's from June. Check this out:

kyogesh said:
Received medical today ,My timeline- Application received 27th Jun 2014,AOR 13th Aug 14 Now need help in deciding where to do medical examination in Toronto. I have seen the list from CIC just wanted to choose one who is prompt to forward details to CIC and gives pleasant experience. Any suggestion.

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
Nice to see someone from late June getting RPRF request.

Though it still concerns me that Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing.

But issuing RPRF means the other things will also be done shortly so congrats to you kyogesh

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
My timeline is Jun 2014, and yes I do see others getting RPRF request as well. I have paid the fees now waiting for Passport request. :)

Thank you all for the comments.

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
kyogesh said:
My timeline is Jun 2014, and yes I do see others getting RPRF request as well. I have paid the fees now waiting for Passport request. :)

Thank you all for the comments.
Hi kyogesh,

I'm the same like you, except I'm an April 2014 applicant. I got today my RPRF (paid and sent it already), but up until now, I didn't get any Medical Request email.
Did you get the Medical Request?

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
Yes I am done with my medicals. Its weird that they are requesting RPRF without sending medical request.

Tonimir said:
Hi kyogesh,

I'm the same like you, except I'm an April 2014 applicant. I got today my RPRF (paid and sent it already), but up until now, I didn't get any Medical Request email.
Did you get the Medical Request?

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
hi got same email and paid fees for me n my spouse as well.
first of all i got rcmp req. then after few days medical req..and after two days got rprf req.
may be they are trying to make it fast..

dimples7881

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME , I NEED TO PAY NY HUSBANDS RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEES, PLEASE ITS 490$ BUT WHEN I GOTO SITE TO PAY IT DOESNT GIVE ME OPTION IN THE LIST EXPLAINING THE total AMOUNT WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN 1040$ FOR EVERYTHING BUT I DID MINE IN 2 PARTS, MY ONLINE ACCOUNT DOESNT GIVE ME THE OPTION IM SO LOSTTTT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME A COMPLETE LINK WITH THE OPTION ALONE TO PAY IT ONLINE PLEASE???!! stressed TO THE MAX... THANKS IN ADVANCE