+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Police Clearance Certificate in Hong Kong

philipsweden

Aug 6, 2012
Hi

I hope someone can help me here, I have lived in HK and need a police certificate from there to apply for my PR.

The HK police wont issue me a police certificate unless I have a written request from the relevant authority maybe in this case CIC and after they have received this request from CIC the HK police wont issue the police certificate directly to me rather they will send it directly to the authority asking for it in this case CIC.

Anyone have any experience with this and how to deal with it? CIC wont reply my questions!!

Thanks for any help!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

philipsweden said:
Hi

I hope someone can help me here, I have lived in HK and need a police certificate from there to apply for my PR.

The HK police wont issue me a police certificate unless I have a written request from the relevant authority maybe in this case CIC and after they have received this request from CIC the HK police wont issue the police certificate directly to me rather they will send it directly to the authority asking for it in this case CIC.

Anyone have any experience with this and how to deal with it? CIC wont reply my questions!!

Thanks for any help!!
What the problem? As per the web site, eventually CIC will send you a letter, which you enclose with the request for PCC for Hong Kong. The letter will have the file no. and CHC/CIC office where they will send the Police Certificate.

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
philipsweden said:
Hi

they will send you a letter,then you there's an instructions to check the Hong Kong police ,then you need a fingerprints from your local police here in Canada with the purpose of gettting police certificate in HK,then you need to get bank draft from our local bank here payable to HK police and you need to make a letter for explaining the purpose of the police certificate that you will send it together with the bank draft,form and the letter from the CIC..they will not send you the result instead they will send it directly to CIC..check the HK police website so you can get your documents ready..

Thanks for any help!!

Alexje

May 12, 2010
You would need fingerprints and relevant forms to apply for getting police clearance from Hong Kong. The easy way would be just go to Worldwide Forensic Services Inc.(Scarborough, Toronto). They will provide you all the forms and take care of the fingerprinting part as well. I got mine done from them and I am fully satisfied. (fingerscan.ca)

R

refugee709

Why you dont get the pcc from the embassy of china in canada !

fhj1203

Star Member
May 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2011
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2011
Interview........
09-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
09-05-2012
refugee709 said:
Why you dont get the pcc from the embassy of china in canada !
that's the instruction from CIC and from Hong Kong police department website..

Yvincent

Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
fhj1203 said:
that's the instruction from CIC and from Hong Kong police department website..
Is this true? Where can I find the exact information??

Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Yvincent said:
Is this true? Where can I find the exact information??

Thanks.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/hong-kong.asp