+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REQUEST FOR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AGAIN!!!

torking80

Mar 4, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I recently got a mail from CIC requesting to resubmit my police clearance certificate again. I have done my wife's and mine in 2010. My wife is the principal applicant and we have applied under skilled worker class. What surprise me is that the request is only for me and not for my wife. Does anyone had a anything similar happen in the past? If so, could you please let me know why is there a need to re-submit my police clearance form again?

Thanks

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Request for PCC for a second time is pretty normal. This is because PCCs are usually valid only for a year of its issuance. So, if the processing takes longer than the validity of the PCC, then they will ask for a fresh PCC. They just wanted to know if your record has changed after your initial PCC submission.
What I am surprised at is that they didn't ask for a new PCC for your wife! Are you sure that's the case?

gotu

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
09-10-12
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Attached with the file
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
19-10-12
Interview........
Successfully held in HK for CSQ
Passport Req..
09-10-12, submit on 19-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-13
LANDED..........
Soon on 6-5-13.
Dear torking
What time you submitted yr passports to VO.???

torking80

Mar 4, 2013
Thank you namaste for replying. Yes its a surprise for me too. I have 60 days to send my police verification.

gotu said:
Dear torking
What time you submitted yr passports to VO.???
gotu,
I am new to this forum. If VO stands for Visa Office...no I am waiting for my passport request. I have done with my medicals last year in April. Another change is that I had to apply for a new passport as my old one was expiring soon. I did get my new passport last month.

AngryBirds

Feb 20, 2013
torking80 said:
Thank you namaste for replying. Yes its a surprise for me too. I have 60 days to send my police verification.

gotu,
I am new to this forum. If VO stands for Visa Office...no I am waiting for my passport request. I have done with my medicals last year in April. Another change is that I had to apply for a new passport as my old one was expiring soon. I did get my new passport last month.
Since you are a 2010 applicant, a fresh PCC after medicals is not a very common thing as far as I know. However, it might be something to do with your new passport. You must apply for your CAIPS / GCMS notes ASAP to find out what is happening in your case as your medical validity will expire in April 2013. Hope you don't get a re-medical instead of PPR. Have you updated them about your new passport yet? Good luck.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torking80 said:
Hello Everyone,

I recently got a mail from CIC requesting to resubmit my police clearance certificate again. I have done my wife's and mine in 2010. My wife is the principal applicant and we have applied under skilled worker class. What surprise me is that the request is only for me and not for my wife. Does anyone had a anything similar happen in the past? If so, could you please let me know why is there a need to re-submit my police clearance form again?

Thanks
Yes, it does happens sometimes, you have to remember, our PCCs are valid for so much time only
Its normal, please go ahead and proceed

gotu

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
09-10-12
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Attached with the file
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
19-10-12
Interview........
Successfully held in HK for CSQ
Passport Req..
09-10-12, submit on 19-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-13
LANDED..........
Soon on 6-5-13.
torking80 said:

gotu,
Hi torking, Do not worry ones u submit yr PCC they defenately requesting passport.
As per my opinion they might have any doughts with yr p.c.c. Best luck...

torking80

Mar 4, 2013
AngryBirds said:
Since you are a 2010 applicant, a fresh PCC after medicals is not a very common thing as far as I know. However, it might be something to do with your new passport. You must apply for your CAIPS / GCMS notes ASAP to find out what is happening in your case as your medical validity will expire in April 2013. Hope you don't get a re-medical instead of PPR. Have you updated them about your new passport yet? Good luck.
Thank you for your advice. Yes I did update them about my new passport.

torking80

Mar 4, 2013
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Yes, it does happens sometimes, you have to remember, our PCCs are valid for so much time only
Its normal, please go ahead and proceed
Thanks for replying

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
torking80 said:
Thanks for replying
will a Uk caution makes me inadmissable to Canada ? I have email cic in the past if a police caution will make me inadmissable but they replied no. My ecas has been updated 2 weeks ago , two days ago I got an email from VO that I should provide court disposition letter and the Acticle of UK law on which I was charge in may 2011, another email followed that they have recalled their previous email to me. I called the VO yesterday I was told never to provide the requested document again. I am still confuse if this is a good sign, because I only have a police caution. I was never charge to court and did not appear before any judge. Will this caution makes me inaddimissable ? Any advice will be helpful. Has anyone in this forum knows any one that is been admitted into Canada with a UK caution?

keepthefaith

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-11-2013 remedical 03-12-2014
Interview........
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
11-02-2014
Good day seniors! Can anyone tell me when I can receive my passport request after I resubmitted my police clearance? Started processing since September 2012, Medical done november 2012. Medical is about to expire 2 months from now . I received a letter to redo police certificate only because the first cert already expired please help June 2012. Been waiting for too long. Please advice. Sad