+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for police certificate (request to update after submission of PR)

mnvl91

Aug 18, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-07-2020
Med's Done....
18-08-2020
Hello,

I require police certificate from Japan, and as per instructions on IRCC it can be obtained after submission of PR profile. I did receive the request to upload the police certificate and given time in only 60 days. Japan police certificate can take over 2 months. When I click the upload button to upload LOE in the place of police certificate asking for extension, the page redirected asks me to write the details of the certificate like date issued and expiry, country, document name etc?

Has anything like this happened to anyone when they wanted to ask for extension. What should I do? I cannot give the details I don't have yet.

Please advice

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
When you are uploading a police clearance they always ask for the certificate number, etc. So you can only wait until you have them. They're not going to refuse your application on the 61st day because you haven't submitted a police clearance from japan. I promise you.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello,

I require police certificate from Japan, and as per instructions on IRCC it can be obtained after submission of PR profile. I did receive the request to upload the police certificate and given time in only 60 days. Japan police certificate can take over 2 months. When I click the upload button to upload LOE in the place of police certificate asking for extension, the page redirected asks me to write the details of the certificate like date issued and expiry, country, document name etc?

Has anything like this happened to anyone when they wanted to ask for extension. What should I do? I cannot give the details I don't have yet.

Please advice
Apply for that PCC Once you get the Confirmation from the japan PCC submission. Write a LOE and explain them about your situation attach that PCC receipt/ Email/ confirmation which you received from japan and uploaded via webform . You will be fine

mnvl91

Aug 18, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-07-2020
Med's Done....
18-08-2020
@sheri268 I did apply for Japan PCC and I know I won't get it before the deadline. Should I update Via the webform or upload a LOE in the 'upload file' place?