+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

lorchadg

Mar 1, 2012
hi please help me im confuse i just receive a letter yesterday about Request for Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee in manila Philippines stated that.
• Payment of Right of Permanent Residence fees (RPRF) of CAD$490.00 or Php21,000 for yourself and if applicable, your accompanying spouse/common-law-partner. No RPRF payment is required for non-accompanying spouses/common-law-partners.
Payment must be made by means of a certified cheque, bank draft or manager’s check issued within the last three (3) months from submission and made payable to "Canadian Embassy, Manila”. Cash is not accepted and fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees.
The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

my question is where can i get a Request for Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee form? or i'll send the payment/check with-out any form or just attach a letter state that this is my payment for Request for Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee?
salamat po.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
lorchadg said:
my question is where can i get a Request for Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee form? or i'll send the payment/check with-out any form or just attach a letter state that this is my payment for Request for Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee?
Just send payment (as directed) to them along with a letter referencing your case. They will send your payment to the cashier and then update your GCMS notes to indicate your RPRF fee has been paid. On the next bring-forward date, they will find you have paid the fee and move your file's processing forward to the next step.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Just send a manager's check with the right amount. No need for any form. The embassy will know what to do with it. After you send it to CEM either via courier or drop box, you can expect your check to be encashed in a few days. You can check it with your issuing bank. Good luck!

Psalm

Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Aug-2012
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2012
Med's Request
31-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
03-Sept-2012 / Sept 6 to CEM
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 19,2012 ( dated Dec. 12, 2012)
LANDED..........
Dec. 25, 2012
Mayonnaise said:
I didnt use any form.

i printed the email, then attached the RPRF.
Hello, I just have a question..My husband and I are both here in canada already and we have just receive an email about Request for Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee in manila Philippines stated that.
• Payment of Right of Permanent Residence fees (RPRF) of CAD$490.00 or Php21,000 for yourself and if applicable, your accompanying spouse/common-law-partner. No RPRF payment is required for non-accompanying spouses/common-law-partners.
Payment must be made by means of a certified cheque, bank draft or manager's check issued within the last three (3) months from submission and made payable to "Canadian Embassy, Manila”. Cash is not accepted and fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees.
The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

my question is the bank draft from canada is acceptable to philippines? is it a two seperate bank draft? one for me and one for my husband? he is the principal applicant or can we use one bank draft amounting of Cad $980? and after the payment gaano pa katagal bago magrequest ng pasport? at san ipapadala ang pasport? kc sa CIO-NS din sya ngpasa ng application under PNP din.
salamat poh. God bless..

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
Hi All,
I did my medicals on 4th Jan 2013.
By then we were not aware that my wife is pregnant. Now she is pregnant and due date will be around SEP'25TH 2013 and we are currently residing in CANADA.

Today I have received to pay for RRPF and in that mail they are asking
:

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
 Have you married or divorced?
 Have you given birth or adopted a child?
 Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
 Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

My question is Does the above 4th point applicable to me?

Do I need to inform about my wife's pregnance now?, If Yes, does it affect in getting my PR now? i.e. will I get PR now or after my wife gives birth to new child?

regards,
......luckyroyal

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
luckyroyal said:
Hi All,
I did my medicals on 4th Jan 2013.
By then we were not aware that my wife is pregnant. Now she is pregnant and due date will be around SEP'25TH 2013 and we are currently residing in CANADA.

Today I have received to pay for RRPF and in that mail they are asking
:

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
 Have you married or divorced?
 Have you given birth or adopted a child?
 Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
 Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

My question is Does the above 4th point applicable to me?

Do I need to inform about my wife's pregnance now?, If Yes, does it affect in getting my PR now? i.e. will I get PR now or after my wife gives birth to new child?

regards,
......luckyroyal
If they are requesting the RPRF then it sounds like you're almost done and could easily be landed prior to then. Of course, you state "... we are current residing in CANADA..." so if your child is born in Canada you will not need to pay any fees anyway - the child will be a Canadian citizen by birth.

My advice: advise them, tell them that you hope to land prior to the child's due date but in any case it is your intention to have the child inside Canada. In that case it won't affect your application - you never need to sponsor a Canadian citizen child.

Congratulations, and best of luck!

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
computergeek said:
If they are requesting the RPRF then it sounds like you're almost done and could easily be landed prior to then. Of course, you state "... we are current residing in CANADA..." so if your child is born in Canada you will not need to pay any fees anyway - the child will be a Canadian citizen by birth.

My advice: advise them, tell them that you hope to land prior to the child's due date but in any case it is your intention to have the child inside Canada. In that case it won't affect your application - you never need to sponsor a Canadian citizen child.

Congratulations, and best of luck!
Hi Computergeek,
Thank you for your advice, Actually I wish to have child inside canada. I am assuming I will get magic sticker will be coming in my passport within a month and land immediately. So will it affect, if I don't inform them about my current situation?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
luckyroyal said:
Hi Computergeek,
Thank you for your advice, Actually I wish to have child inside canada. I am assuming I will get magic sticker will be coming in my passport within a month and land immediately. So will it affect, if I don't inform them about my current situation?
If you plan on landing prior to the birth of your child, you can certainly omit telling them about it. My point is that it's far enough off in the future that it is very likely you will land in any case. Thus, disclosing or not disclosing should not impact your application. It certainly won't matter if the child is born inside Canada.

It won't HURT to disclose it - I don't think it is going to matter to the visa office.

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
computergeek said:
If you plan on landing prior to the birth of your child, you can certainly omit telling them about it. My point is that it's far enough off in the future that it is very likely you will land in any case. Thus, disclosing or not disclosing should not impact your application. It certainly won't matter if the child is born inside Canada.

It won't HURT to disclose it - I don't think it is going to matter to the visa office.
Hi Computergeek,
Actually I am bit confused now.
1) One part is making me afraid is If I disclose saying my wife is pregnant now, will CPP-o stop issuing VISA to me now or not?
2) If I don't disclose, will it be a problem at the later stage.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
luckyroyal said:
Hi Computergeek,
Actually I am bit confused now.
1) One part is making me afraid is If I disclose saying my wife is pregnant now, will CPP-o stop issuing VISA to me now or not?
2) If I don't disclose, will it be a problem at the later stage.
No, they are not going to stop issuing the visa. You're in Canada. A child born in Canada won't need a visa. The only question about not disclosing now is if later they think that you misrepresented yourself. I think that's dubious under the circumstances, since you expect to land well before the child is born. However, disclosing the fact your wife is pregnant now ensures they cannot claim you failed to disclose a material fact - even if you could argue that the fact in this case is not material.

Truthfully, I don't think you'll have a problem either way.

luckyroyal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
App. Filed.......
31-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-Apr-2013
computergeek said:
No, they are not going to stop issuing the visa. You're in Canada. A child born in Canada won't need a visa. The only question about not disclosing now is if later they think that you misrepresented yourself. I think that's dubious under the circumstances, since you expect to land well before the child is born. However, disclosing the fact your wife is pregnant now ensures they cannot claim you failed to disclose a material fact - even if you could argue that the fact in this case is not material.

Truthfully, I don't think you'll have a problem either way.
Hi Computergeek,
Thank you so much for your valuable inputs. I am advising VO that my wife is currently pregnent and will be having delivery in the month of either Sep or Oct'2013 to avoid any issues later.
regards,
....luckyroyal.

jingarwin

Mar 5, 2013
GOOD DAY! WE RECEIVED REQUEST FOR RPRF LAST MARCH 4,2013 AND ON THE LOWER SIDE OF THE EMAIL IS LINKS FOR PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM FOR THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE NEEDED TO BE SUBMITTED. WE ARE QUITE CONFUSED BECAUSE ALL THIS DOCUMENTS WERE ALREADY SUBMITTED TO NOVA SCOTIA FOR VISA APPLICATION WHEN WE PAID (550+550+150 CAD$) FOR MY WIFE,ME AND OUR DAUGHTER. DO WE REALLY NEED TO SUBMIT AGAIN ANOTHER SET OF DOCUMENTS FOR THE CANADIAN EMBASSY IN MANILA ALONG WITH THE CHECK FOR RPRF? NEED YOUR EXPERT OPINION..HELP!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
jingarwin said:
GOOD DAY! WE RECEIVED REQUEST FOR RPRF LAST MARCH 4,2013 AND ON THE LOWER SIDE OF THE EMAIL IS LINKS FOR PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM FOR THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE NEEDED TO BE SUBMITTED. WE ARE QUITE CONFUSED BECAUSE ALL THIS DOCUMENTS WERE ALREADY SUBMITTED TO NOVA SCOTIA FOR VISA APPLICATION WHEN WE PAID (550+550+150 CAD$) FOR MY WIFE,ME AND OUR DAUGHTER. DO WE REALLY NEED TO SUBMIT AGAIN ANOTHER SET OF DOCUMENTS FOR THE CANADIAN EMBASSY IN MANILA ALONG WITH THE CHECK FOR RPRF? NEED YOUR EXPERT OPINION..HELP!
I wouldn't expect that. It is more likely you received a generic form letter that was not specific to what you have submitted. However, you should contact the visa office to confirm.

You might also wish to order your GCMS notes to ensure they have received all your documents.

zeem

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO now ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2011
AOR Received.
28/06/2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15/7/2013 (babys med 07-07-14), Spouse rescheduled for Medical :9-9-14
Med's Done....
30-7-2013, 7-7-14, 9-9-14
Interview........
12/2/2013 ..
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 02-04-2014, PR2 29-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah March 2015
What does getting a RPRF Fee for me and my spouse before being issued medical mean!