+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

request for medical, last medical expiring

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
hi guys, My Medical is going to expire and I have been asked to submit my new medical and there is an attached form along with the request letter. I am asked to take that form for medical. now my questions are:

1. do I need to submit this IMM1017E to the hospital or I should get it back and upload? (hospital is eMedical enabled)

2. What is the process when they ask for medical again? I need to submit this IMM1017E at hospital and post my medical they will they give me eMedical information sheet back which I have to upload ? ( like the one they shared when I did my Medical’s earlier)

Thanks

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
hi guys, My Medical is going to expire and I have been asked to submit my new medical and there is an attached form along with the request letter. I am asked to take that form for medical. now my questions are:

1. do I need to submit this IMM1017E to the hospital or I should get it back and upload? (hospital is eMedical enabled)

2. What is the process when they ask for medical again? I need to submit this IMM1017E at hospital and post my medical they will they give me eMedical information sheet back which I have to upload ? ( like the one they shared when I did my Medical’s earlier)

Thanks
Dont worry ...

Yes , u need to submit IMM1017E to hospital .

Hospital guys will upload the data in 5 working days... you need not do anything ...

Just get your copy of eMedical..thats it .... and wait for the updates in EE profile..

if everything is thru IRCC / Local visa office will send PPR request , the golden email...