+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

request for me to fill-out IMM5406

actionjack

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
I just got an email asking me to fill this form out. It's a form asking for Additional family information. What is this for? I'm a single person migrating by myself. I'm not sure what they want me to fill out. Does anyone else know? How do I get in touch with them?

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
I just got an email asking me to fill this form out. It's a form asking for Additional family information. What is this for? I'm a single person migrating by myself. I'm not sure what they want me to fill out. Does anyone else know? How do I get in touch with them?
You have to provide the info for you parents and siblings. just fill it and send it, that's not problem

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
I just got an email asking me to fill this form out. It's a form asking for Additional family information. What is this for? I'm a single person migrating by myself. I'm not sure what they want me to fill out. Does anyone else know? How do I get in touch with them?[/QUOTE
You have to provide the info for you parents and siblings. just fill it and send it, that's not problem
if you don't give this information you will not be able to sponsor them later if needed.