+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for IMM 5669

DuncanHague

Feb 9, 2020
I have received a request for the following which I have a few questions about...

"Schedule A: An updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2020/03/29"

1. Which IMM5669 should I be filling in? There seems to be many different versions. With the original application it was dated 10-2018, I have mostly now filled out an 06-2019 form. Is this the correct one?

2.I don't have enough space to list all my work history on the form, can I upload an additional document/explanation letter along with it on my GCKey account?

3."Bearing an original signature". Does this require me to print off the form and sign it, scan the forms and then upload to Gckey? It appears I cannot write/print in the signature area of the form in Adobe.

4. Is it reasonable to expect our application be complete shortly after this is resolved? I am a UK outland April applicant, medical/biometrics previously passed, AOR 2 from London received November 2019, along with this request I received a request for a police certificate.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
I have received a request for the following which I have a few questions about...

"Schedule A: An updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2020/03/29"

1. Which IMM5669 should I be filling in? There seems to be many different versions. With the original application it was dated 10-2018, I have mostly now filled out an 06-2019 form. Is this the correct one?

2.I don't have enough space to list all my work history on the form, can I upload an additional document/explanation letter along with it on my GCKey account?

3."Bearing an original signature". Does this require me to print off the form and sign it, scan the forms and then upload to Gckey? It appears I cannot write/print in the signature area of the form in Adobe.

4. Is it reasonable to expect our application be complete shortly after this is resolved? I am a UK outland April applicant, medical/biometrics previously passed, AOR 2 from London received November 2019, along with this request I received a request for a police certificate.

Thanks.
1. You can fill the recent form
2. You can attach additional papers with your name, application number, the form title , UCI number and then the number of question you are answering. Instructions of attaching additional information are given on the form’s first page.
3. Complete, print, sign, scan, and then upload.
4. Yes.

goodluck

BLMa

Jan 7, 2021

Thanks.
Dear Duncan,
I received.similar request from IRCC yesterday. I fiiled out 10 years personal history and addresses in my original application and now IRCC want me to submit a new imm5669 form with personal history and addresses starting from 18 years old.

I had the same 4 questions as yours. Please share how you handled it.

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
Dear Duncan,
I received.similar request from IRCC yesterday. I fiiled out 10 years personal history and addresses in my original application and now IRCC want me to submit a new imm5669 form with personal history and addresses starting from 18 years old.

I had the same 4 questions as yours. Please share how you handled it.
Hey bro.. Ircc requested same doc to me.. Plz share ur timeline.. Have u got ur ppr?

saqs

Aug 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2021
Hey bro.. Ircc requested same doc to me.. Plz share ur timeline.. Have u got ur ppr?
Hello,
I also got the email today to submit the same doc for my spouse.

Did you get any updates after you upload the form?

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
No update after submission.. I uploaded my doc on 28 jul 21..and till date i havent get any update.. But before this i had received medical request from ircc.. Waiting for ppr

saqs

Aug 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2021
No update after submission.. I uploaded my doc on 28 jul 21..and till date i havent get any update.. But before this i had received medical request from ircc.. Waiting for ppr
I hope you will get it soon.
I have one question regarding the education of my spouse while I am completing the IM5669.
I did not claim any points from my spouse's education and did not have the ECA.
Should I mention her education in this section or not because I cannot write the education in personal history because it is more than 10 years old?

Akash342

Jul 5, 2021
There is 3 main part..work history.. Education and residence.. U have to mention her education detail.. Her college degree year.. Her higher secondry education passout detail and primary school detail.. Chk out videos on utube

Reactions: Amar977

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone
Is there anyone in the same situation. I have not received anything after submitting the additional document.

Application Received — Oct 16, 2020 (Ottawa)
AOR1 — April 7, 2021
Biometric Request — May 3, 2021
Medical Request — May 04, 2021
Sponsorship Approval — May 5, 2021
Medical Completed- May 18,2021
AOR2 — I am not sure I got it.
Pre-Arrival Letter — July 8,2021 (CPC, Ottawa)
Form 5669 correction request- July 9, 2021
Form 5669 submitted- July 11,2021
Biometric Enrollment — July 22, 2021
Decision Made —
PPR —
COPR —