+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for IMM 5406 - Native Language?

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I was requested to submit an IMM 5406 additional family information form. is it compulsory to provide details in the native language as well??

Streetw1se

Jan 9, 2019
Hi Seniors,

I was requested to submit an IMM 5406 additional family information form. is it compulsory to provide details in the native language as well??
Hey, did you finally fill the form out in your native language as well or just English? If you did, did you get the form printed out and filled it with a pen and re-uploaded it or filled it on a PDF reader itself?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hey, did you finally fill the form out in your native language as well or just English? If you did, did you get the form printed out and filled it with a pen and re-uploaded it or filled it on a PDF reader itself?
U can do it in two ways . Fill the form in English print it out and add in front of English names , your language name. Scan and upload. Or fill the form in English print it out that’s 1 form. On the same form remove all the names print it out and fill by pen in your own language. That’s form 2 :
Scan them together and upload . Don’t forget to sign both. Scan form 1 and 2 and upload

Streetw1se

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks again Jaffaral, i'll just type the form out in English first, print it out and write all the names in my native language with a pen, sign the form, scan and upload.

chaits

Jun 16, 2018
I made another document on a note pad with all the names in native language with the corresponding english names next to them.Uploaded the jpg along with my application form to cic with LOE explaining why i have written the names in native language in a seperate doc.I did this cos the application mentioned PRINT(in bold) names on it. Didn't want to take any chances. My Application was accepted.

Streetw1se

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks and congrats! Also, when you say notepad, do you mean a physical notepad or Windows notepad? I'm assuming you mean Windows notepad since you're saying it has to be a Print?!

Devil123

Aug 31, 2019
Hi All,

I am adding my spouse in the application and I am the principal applicant, who needs to fill the form IMM5406? is it me or my wife?

Last edited: