+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

request for documents

Alinatima

Jun 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

I just received this below from cic and I am not sure if I can just email them back with requested documents or I need to mail them. Please help!
My fiancee is PR not a citizen. Do you think I can just email them with his PR card copy??? It is so confusing! First they mentioned attachments up to 5 MB and then they said about mailing address... and there is no attachment in the email. Hope you can help me! Thank you!

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø > Client Information: Receipt of information from client. If your partner is Canadian we need to see proof of citizenship. And if your partner is not Canadian, she must be added to the application and she must submit the "dependent add-on kit" as well as proof of relationship package. Please refer to the attachment for more details on how to add spouse/common law on your application.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually. Do not submit originals unless otherwise stated as documents submitted will not be returned.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Alinatima said:
Hi Guys,

I just received this below from cic and I am not sure if I can just email them back with requested documents or I need to mail them. Please help!
My fiancee is PR not a citizen. Do you think I can just email them with his PR card copy??? It is so confusing! First they mentioned attachments up to 5 MB and then they said about mailing address... and there is no attachment in the email. Hope you can help me! Thank you!

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø > Client Information: Receipt of information from client. If your partner is Canadian we need to see proof of citizenship. And if your partner is not Canadian, she must be added to the application and she must submit the "dependent add-on kit" as well as proof of relationship package. Please refer to the attachment for more details on how to add spouse/common law on your application.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually. Do not submit originals unless otherwise stated as documents submitted will not be returned.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

What's ur timeline?

GinnyPi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alinatima said:
Hi Guys,

Please note:

Scan his COPR and PR card and email it to them. Your attachment (the scanned document) must not be bigger than 5MB. They have not requested originals, so there is nothing to mail in.