+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Additional Documents

Ishaya.amaza

Sep 17, 2018
I received an email from CIC on Thursday, 13th September informing that had a new message in my account. I immediately logged into my account to read the message but I have been unable to access it; the PDF simply just refused to load. After multiple attempts, I finally reported it as a technical issue.

I logged in again this morning (17th September 2018) and after still being unable to load the message, I decided to check my submitted application. I immediately noticed a few changes. I am being asked to submit additional documents: (1) Height & eye colour; (2) Passports/travel documents; (3) RPRF

(1) Height & Eye colour: This information was not requested for previously. Because I am unable to access the message from CIC, I do not know what document is required for this.

(2) Passports/travel documents: I had previously uploaded both recent and expired passports, together with all endorsed visas and entry/exit stamps. My current passport expires in January 2019 and I was hoping to renew it shortly before then. Again, there is no explanation as to why I need to re-upload these documents.

(3) RPRF: When I initially submitted my application, I had paid both processing and RPRF fees. However, I subsequently requested a refund of the RPRF fees which was duly made. I do not know if this a request for a payment of the RPRF fee, but there is no payment link or information on how to pay this fee.

Can anybody who has had a similar experience help out?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
I'm sure there is no one in the forum experience the same pain as you do. Have you tried contacting the IRCC?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I received an email from CIC on Thursday, 13th September informing that had a new message in my account. I immediately logged into my account to read the message but I have been unable to access it; the PDF simply just refused to load. After multiple attempts, I finally reported it as a technical issue.

I logged in again this morning (17th September 2018) and after still being unable to load the message, I decided to check my submitted application. I immediately noticed a few changes. I am being asked to submit additional documents: (1) Height & eye colour; (2) Passports/travel documents; (3) RPRF

(1) Height & Eye colour: This information was not requested for previously. Because I am unable to access the message from CIC, I do not know what document is required for this.

(2) Passports/travel documents: I had previously uploaded both recent and expired passports, together with all endorsed visas and entry/exit stamps. My current passport expires in January 2019 and I was hoping to renew it shortly before then. Again, there is no explanation as to why I need to re-upload these documents.

(3) RPRF: When I initially submitted my application, I had paid both processing and RPRF fees. However, I subsequently requested a refund of the RPRF fees which was duly made. I do not know if this a request for a payment of the RPRF fee, but there is no payment link or information on how to pay this fee.

Can anybody who has had a similar experience help out?
1 & 2 are normally asked by few VO especially LVO as a final step before PPR. What is your AOR?