+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

request cic upload "replacment needed..letter of acceptance"help me guys.pak

rabailG

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guyz i recived today message from CIC they told me pl upload your :(they give me last date to upload untill 12 septmbr 2016...but guys i already upload my adm aceptnce lettr why they told me again to upload i dnt understood if any body know plz help me what should i do

visahoo

Jul 20, 2016
Upload Acceptance letter in correct format. it should contain all the details.

Refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/students/letter.asp

The following list of items should be included in the letter of acceptance from the DLI submitted by the student at the time of their study permit application:

full name, date of birth and mailing address of the student;
name of the institution and official contact;
DLI number;
telephone, fax, website and email information for the institution;
type of school or institution (e.g., private or public and, in cases where the institution is publicly funded but not a university, indication as to whether the institution is a post-secondary college, a post-secondary community college or a post-secondary technical college);
the field or program of study, level and year of study into which the student was accepted;
the estimated duration or date of completion of the course;
date on which the selected course of study begins;
the last date on which a student may register for a selected course;
the academic year of study that the student will be entering;
whether the course or program of study is full-time or part-time;
the tuition fee;
scholarships and other financial aid (if applicable);
an expiry date indicating the date until which the letter of acceptance is valid;
any conditions related to the acceptance or registration, such as academic prerequisites, completion of a previous degree, proof of language competence, etc.;
clear identification of the educational institution, normally confirmed through its letterhead;
for study in Quebec, the requirement of a Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ); and
where applicable, licensing information for private institutions normally confirmed through letterhead.