+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request another IELTS result?

hunnyrabbit

Jul 23, 2011
Hi,

My PR application got refused T_T because i used the wrong NOC code. I'd like to send in another application. My question is.. How do i get the IELTS result form again? On the website, it says that if i request another form, it will not be sent to me. Does that mean i have to arrange for the test result to be sent to the visa office.. Which means the IELTS result wont be included in my application package? Thanku so much for all the help!!

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many Test Report Forms (TRFs) am I entitled to?

You will be given one (1) copy of your test report form. Up to five (5) copies of your TRF will be posted to the relevant institution(s) you have listed on your IELTS application form. Regular postage is free of charge. Charges for courier services and/or overseas postage will be passed onto candidates. Additional TRFs beyond these five can be requested from the Test Centre which issued the TRF. Please note, an administration fee may be charged for additional TRFs. If you have lost your TRF, please contact the Test Centre which issued your TRF.

I have picked the above from the IELTS site, FAQ's. So you can order more results, they will charge you for it.

hunnyrabbit

Jul 23, 2011
Hopefulagain said:
How many Test Report Forms (TRFs) am I entitled to?

You will be given one (1) copy of your test report form. Up to five (5) copies of your TRF will be posted to the relevant institution(s) you have listed on your IELTS application form. Regular postage is free of charge. Charges for courier services and/or overseas postage will be passed onto candidates. Additional TRFs beyond these five can be requested from the Test Centre which issued the TRF. Please note, an administration fee may be charged for additional TRFs. If you have lost your TRF, please contact the Test Centre which issued your TRF.

I have picked the above from the IELTS site, FAQ's. So you can order more results, they will charge you for it.

Hi,
Thank you. But i knew i could request for more of the result. I wasnt sure about how i'll include the test result with my application because the website says that the additional test result will be sent to the institution listed. >_<

calgarylady

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2011
IELTS Request
Included with Application
Just got the IELTS center were u took ur exam, fill an application to request anotehr copy and pay the fees (i think its aruond 30 bucks or so), they will mail it to you within 2 weeks or so :).

hunnyrabbit

Jul 23, 2011
calgarylady said:
Just got the IELTS center were u took ur exam, fill an application to request anotehr copy and pay the fees (i think its aruond 30 bucks or so), they will mail it to you within 2 weeks or so :).
Thank you, Calgarylady :)

I went to the test centre and they were able to get it done for me right away! ;D ;D