+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

req proof of funds

danish78

Apr 25, 2012
Please let me know that why six month statement is necessray for Ainp ?i applied in Ainp i got nomination letter now my case in in london .they asked me to show fund in bank account and six month statement but i have no any transaction in last six months ? can i just deposit all the fund today .would it work.so please tell me what i do .i am very worried about this .

they also asked about settlement plan ,what should i write in it and how mnay pages should it be ?

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danish78 said:
Please let me know that why six month statement is necessray for Ainp ?i applied in Ainp i got nomination letter now my case in in london .they asked me to show fund in bank account and six month statement but i have no any transaction in last six months ? can i just deposit all the fund today .would it work.so please tell me what i do .i am very worried about this .

they also asked about settlement plan ,what should i write in it and how mnay pages should it be ?
Its their requirement my friend.They wanna make sure that you didn't borrow the funds .If you don't have last six months statement than there's no choice but to have your bank certificate .Make sure the funds belongs to you and not borrowed ,if you don't have funds ,I am sorry to say you are not eligible as per CIC guidelines.

You have to explain in detail how you will economically established in Canada,your plans,how to find the job,studying , accommodation etc.You will also have to explain what have you done till now to establish in Canada.

Hope this will work for you.
Good Luck

danish78

Apr 25, 2012
thank youu very much for replying ...

If i deposit all the money today then should i send them the proof that why i have no transaction in last six months ? can i say that because bank was not giving the profit therefore i purchased National Prize Bond and when you asked for fund then i liquidate my bonds into cash and deposited in account .and i can also provide the proof i get the prize from these bonds?can u tell this justification would work ?or should i not say anything in this regard ?and also let me know how many money should be showed in account ( Me ,spouse and 2 dep children ).

how can they know that whether i have borrowed the money or not ?

how much the plan is important for the issuance of visa?

can they reject my visa in this base that i have no any transaction in last six months even i have showed enough money ?

thanks a lot for giving me the answer.

danish78

Apr 25, 2012
do not receive medical documets

Please let me know the officer has asked me to show bank statement and settlement plan but i did not receive medical documents with this .most of people received medical documents with these questions . i am am very worried .please help me out

thanks