+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reporting Illegal Immigrants

Anon1810

Mar 20, 2014
Hi, I would like to report an illegal immigrant. This person has been in Canada for the last 3 years on a study permit that expired in 2011. They have then gone on to commit atrocious crimes, such as pimping women and stealing money, credit card fraud and dealing drugs. I only recently came to realize all this and feel that it would be in the interest of the canadian authorities to know of these activities. I have little proof of the mentioned activities apart from my own eye witness and that of several others. However, to save us from the trouble of a long court battle, i thought it would be more practical to have them removed from this country. How do I go about doing so?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anon1810 said:
Hi, I would like to report an illegal immigrant. This person has been in Canada for the last 3 years on a study permit that expired in 2011. They have then gone on to commit atrocious crimes, such as pimping women and stealing money, credit card fraud and dealing drugs. I only recently came to realize all this and feel that it would be in the interest of the canadian authorities to know of these activities. I have little proof of the mentioned activities apart from my own eye witness and that of several others. However, to save us from the trouble of a long court battle, i thought it would be more practical to have them removed from this country. How do I go about doing so?
Call the police

Anon1810

Mar 20, 2014
I would, but I dont know where he is anymore and ide like to remain anonymous. All i have is his name

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp