Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I think you need 10 posts, before you can start a topic. To start a topic, login and look at the right hand side and you should see "notify" and next to it is "new topic" - click on it and go on.

cocholat said:
Hi there! I'm sorry, I know it will have nothing to do, but I'm new on the forum and I have a topic, but I don't know how to post it? Should there a number of days before you can post?

Again sorry for the off topic, thank you in the future answers :)

and sorry for my bad english i'm french :D

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Rorru

May 31, 2017
I would like to elaborate on Medvedev's point. As a citizen, I don't necessarily agree with some of the negative views. I live in Toronto and I know about a dozen people who are here illegally. Everyone of them has a story. Most of them didn't come here to poison our society but to seek a better life/opportunities for themselves so that they may suppurt their relatives (wherever they came from). They are not bad people and they don't abuse the system so in return, I mind my own business.

Rttyy

Jan 29, 2019
How can I report an illegal immigrant from Portugal anonymously. They came here on vacation 8 years ago and never took a return flight. They have no documentation.

Rone2019

Jun 26, 2019
Hi

I have a roommate that just received his permanent residence a month before he received it he had his mom dad and he said hes sister come move in with him in his room now my other roommate told him she was his girlfriend so i asked who she was he said his sister but they were kissing so that rele weird it wasnt a bro sis kiss he said he had seen his family for 4 years but she said she works at the hospital in the city we live in so something very strange is goin on should tell someone or isnt a problem

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

I have a roommate that just received his permanent residence a month before he received it he had his mom dad and he said hes sister come move in with him in his room now my other roommate told him she was his girlfriend so i asked who she was he said his sister but they were kissing so that rele weird it wasnt a bro sis kiss he said he had seen his family for 4 years but she said she works at the hospital in the city we live in so something very strange is goin on should tell someone or isnt a problem
This doesn't sound like an immigration problem. It's quite possible his family members are here legally on either visitor visa or work permits or under another status. Unless you know for certain that they are in Canada illegally and have evidence to prove this, there's nothing to report.

Now if you don't think his whole family should be living in his room with him - that's a different kind of problem. You should report that to your landlord. This has nothing to do with immigration.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

If she is working at a hospital she must have a work permit. I would hope at least. Would agree that your lease likely doesn’t allow 3 other people to move in and could raise your utility costs so you may want o report your concerns to your landlord. The parents likely only have a visitor visa so maybe they are only visiting temporarily.

suji22

Dec 14, 2018
Hi

Firstly make sure you are truthful and you have your story straight. I did some digging.The snitch line 1-888-502-9060.you you can fax in tip to 613-948-4848
Also you can tell the landlord because bylaw only a certain amount of people can occupy an apartment unit.

Rone2019

Jun 26, 2019
they have cut off the wifi and a/c in the summertime to my room and have turned the power off to my room a couple times so I had to go without power like 12 hours or more each time. what should I do?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
they have cut off the wifi and a/c in the summertime to my room and have turned the power off to my room a couple times so I had to go without power like 12 hours or more each time. what should I do?
Talk to your landlord. Not a random internet forum or IRCC.

Rone2019

Jun 26, 2019
Really yea this is the first I've come to maybe that's what you do I've tried sitting down and talking to figure the problem but still ive gone to the landlord she says she can't do anything and why should I have to move or look for another place im not the one doing anything to anyone ive been at this residence for a year before the new tenants moved in this is my home

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Really yea this is the first I've come to maybe that's what you do I've tried sitting down and talking to figure the problem but still ive gone to the landlord she says she can't do anything and why should I have to move or look for another place im not the one doing anything to anyone ive been at this residence for a year before the new tenants moved in this is my home
Contact your city.

claralara

Mar 14, 2021
I know someone who has gone through a marriage of convenience to a Canadian in order to gain PR which they now have. I have proof of this and screenshots of a private conversation with the Canadian spouse confirming the marriage was done in order to provide the immigrant with PR and sponsorship. They met and married within 3-4 weeks. The immigrant person also had a really bad drug problem and has issues holding down a job. I have reported this to Canadian immigration twice. What are the chances they will act on the information?