Ghonaim

Aug 14, 2017
Hi,

In most cases you need CLB level 9, which is

Listening 8
Speaking 7
Writing 7
Reading 7
Wrong feedback brother, the threshold to enter the pool is 6 6 6 6 if his CRS score is enough but the score you mention just needed to get the maximum score of your experience and qualifications.

Reactions: RazaKazmie

RazaKazmie

Sep 1, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Wrong feedback brother, the threshold to enter the pool is 6 6 6 6 if his CRS score is enough but the score you mention just needed to get the maximum score of your experience and qualifications.
Yes you are absolutely right, maybe I could not express it in the right way.

I doubt if anyone can get the required points unless he/she has the CLB level 9. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ghonaim

Aug 14, 2017
Yes you are absolutely right, maybe I could not express it in the right way.

I doubt if anyone can get the required points unless he/she has the CLB level 9. Please correct me if I am wrong.
entering the pool is good step but you would be in need for (retaking Ilets test to score more OR Apply for PNP OR getting a Job offer)

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
That would also depend, if he's applying under the trades program, minimum CLB 5 would suffice, CLB 7 is for fsw .. ;)