+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply please!!

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
Hello All,

unfortunately my application has been refused due to lack of score. In these respect, I must prepare for making sufficient score. Will the visa office delete my refused application from their folder. I am wandering whether they do it or not.

Please share your views....

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RimalM said:
Hello All,

unfortunately my application has been refused due to lack of score. In these respect, I must prepare for making sufficient score. Will the visa office delete my refused application from their folder. I am wandering whether they do it or not.

Visa office will have the record of your file. But it will have no ill effect on your future applications

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What if there is information in the previous application that is not consistent with the future application (like different birthday, work experience, education, etc.), what kind of problems will this cause if any?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:
What if there is information in the previous application that is not consistent with the future application (like different birthday, work experience, education, etc.), what kind of problems will this cause if any?
It will create conflict and if local visa office comes to know about this that it is the same applicant then might ask for explanation before taking a decision.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:

They will have probably all information on record as above member said. It may even lead to misrepresentation as result of 2 year ban, so don't try to change any thing. If you can write down your previous score in all of factor, we may try to help you how to improve your points.

lola_basyang

Jan 17, 2010
you must be consistent with your answers. otherwise you will be ban... but just curious. why would you have different birthday? or something like that...

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RimalM said:
Hello All,

No, they do not delete the records. As a matter of act, you will need to fill in that you have applied and been refused once before in one of the forms. (Personal history Form)
Make no mistake in trying to hide anything. Since you have been refused due to lack of sufficient points, your best bet is to improve factors which will enable you to attain the required minimum points and reapply.
Good luck.

BobbyB

justchill1979

Dec 20, 2009
Better you share your score and reason of refusal and the forum members might help you. As said by other forum members they keep the record so don't take such a risk. ALL FSW applications and supporting documents are subject to detailed level of examination.

geeforce

Feb 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What was the reason for the refusal? Do not attempt to contradict your record by providing a contrary data through another application which will definitely be referred and compared with with your provided information on your first application. I dont think you expect such sensitive national department to delete records of whatsoever date and validity from their database. Please be careful.