+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply from IRCC web form regarding fall 2020 study permit

adiigandhi

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are contacting you to follow up on the email we sent you on September 15, 2020. Its content was incorrect. We wish to provide you with the correct information and offer our apologies.

The correct information is as follows:

Your application has received a positive stage one preliminary assessment, however, we have not yet sent you a confirmation. The agent who responded to you on September 23, 2020, has taken the necessary actions.

Rest assured that this has no impact on your application since your study permit is still in process and a final decision has not yet been made.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will ensure that the necessary steps are taken to avoid this situation in the future.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

adiigandhi

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are contacting you to follow up on the email we sent you on September 15, 2020. Its content was incorrect. We wish to provide you with the correct information and offer our apologies.

The correct information is as follows:

Your application has received a positive stage one preliminary assessment, however, we have not yet sent you a confirmation. The agent who responded to you on September 23, 2020, has taken the necessary actions.

Rest assured that this has no impact on your application since your study permit is still in process and a final decision has not yet been made.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will ensure that the necessary steps are taken to avoid this situation in the future.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Received this reply from ircc. What does it means

adiigandhi

Sep 1, 2020
What did you get last sept.15?
They said that they have sent me an email on 31st august regarding my study permit application but I did not received any email on 31st august. So i asked them to send me that email again. After that they send me this email

MyHero

May 16, 2020
They said that they have sent me an email on 31st august regarding my study permit application but I did not received any email on 31st august. So i asked them to send me that email again. After that they send me this email
Well I think you have already passed stage 1