+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reply from Embassy, hope it would be good news

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
got the following reply from embassy

Dear Client:

In reply to your mail (see below) please be informed that your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

i wonder what does coming days meant for 1 or 2 or the week :S
time is a real constraint .....
May ALLAH bless with VISA to me and all others in this forum..

thepanister

Aug 13, 2011

Sorry to say that, but I feel that the email means that your application is refused.

I hope you will get the visa.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
thepanister said:

Sorry to say that, but I feel that the email means that your application is refused.

I hope you will get the visa.
well dats how u get reply from embassy... a gerneral reply to all... i dont know whether its refusal or garanted VISA.. but i believ in ALLAH k jo hoga mere liyen acha hi hoga.. and Umeed puri hai dost k VIsa hi ho... and the embassy never leaks that into email k visa laga k nahi sooo high hope dude :D

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats dude ....its definitely visa just do your pending works and prepare fr canada ..........once again congrats buddy pray
fr us now

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u have done ur medical then it will be 100% visa Insha Allah..Congrats in advance

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
what emil did you send to Islamabad ? I never got a reply to my emails. Can tell the ID ?

Thanks

Ohh and CONGRATZ brother , Keep praying for us ~

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
golden_sky_18 said:
what emil did you send to Islamabad ? I never got a reply to my emails. Can tell the ID ?

Thanks

Ohh and CONGRATZ brother , Keep praying for us ~
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Mention you name passport no. File no. if you have, Country of birth, contact no. den start the email.

i have send the following email

Dear Sir/Madam,

i have applied on 12th July 2011 for study permit. i am going to join University of Alberta in MEng Mechanical Engineering program this fall 2011. My classes will be going to start from 7th September 2011. (This date is also mentioned on the university offer letter which is attached with the visa application too). Kindly let me know would i able to get the medical in Aug and response before 7th of September?

My time line is very critical this moment. And the university of Alberta mechanical engineering department no longer accepts any deferral for a semester.

I am sure that the Embassy processes the case by keeping in view of the date of starting of the courses.

also please let me know that is it possible to get the visa before 7th Sept 2011.

Kindly process the application as early as possible so that i can reach University in time.

Regards,

Best of luck dude