+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reply from delhi high commission on paper file

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
can any1 clear what are they trying to say

Please be advised that if you have applied for a temporary resident visa, study or work permit, through the visa application centre (VAC) and your application is in process at the mission, it will remain ON HOLD, until mission staff are able to resume processing of paper applications. The mission is working with reduced staff due to COVID-19 pandemic.

You may apply online with updated information such as an updated letter of acceptance.

For up to date information regarding IRCCs response to COVID-19 follow us on facebook. As we are receiving numerous e-mails during this time please only email us if you cannot find the answer through the information and helpful links on our facebook page.

Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, India

e-mail: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

simran483

Jul 22, 2016
As far as I understood, They are saying that you have to wait for the final decision due to the COVID-19 situation, and if you defer your chosen program to the next intake, Then you can apply online for study visa again on their website with the new LOA.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Speculation but basically implies/hints that paper applications are on hold until further notice maybe in preference to online applications which maybe easier with reduced staffing levels to process

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
As far as I understood, They are saying that you have to wait for the final decision due to the COVID-19 situation, and if you defer your chosen program to the next intake, Then you can apply online for study visa again on their website with the new LOA.
i have to pay embassy fee again

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Speculation but basically implies/hints that paper applications are on hold until further notice maybe in preference to online applications which maybe easier with reduced staffing levels to process
i think paper application which were lodge before they will give results

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
IRCC has said that all paper applications are not being processed, online applications are continuing to be processed. It might be possible to get a refund if you cancel before they start doing anything with your paper application but I'm not sure.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
IRCC has said that all paper applications are not being processed, online applications are continuing to be processed. It might be possible to get a refund if you cancel before they start doing anything with your paper application but I'm not sure.
i confirmed with some lawyer that application which are pending ,they will process definitely bcoz there are lot of ppl application in high commission now 10 April to 30 sept they will not process paper application and still we have not see results of online application

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
i confirmed with some lawyer that application which are pending ,they will process definitely bcoz there are lot of ppl application in high commission now 10 April to 30 sept they will not process paper application and still we have not see results of online application
No sure what you mean, paper applications are not processing at all according to IRCC. Online are being processed obviously there will be delays because of the backlog.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
no before 10 April files will be process , but there will be delay as till now there s no results of online files also...

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
no before 10 April files will be process , but there will be delay as till now there s no results of online files also...
Offline files are processing but only those which were submitted before 10th April, so don't worry!