13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canadaforall said:
Hi Wayne,
Yes for true you help many people. Sometimes i think because you are mature enough and a respected forum member, there are certain messages you have to ignore them. You must show signs of maturity at all levels. When you waste your precious time to rubbish messages, personally i really feel for you. Please do not drag yourself in mud and do not be little yourself. We all respect some members on this forum. Refraining from Answering some of these messages makes you have respect. Allow them do what they want.
Every bad person will always have his own friends.

Do not waste your time again. Lets keep up the good work of helping others.
You are right, of course, regarding wasting time.

Thank you for the supportive words.

Wayne.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Cappuccino said:
You are right, of course, regarding wasting time.

Thank you for the supportive words.

Wayne.
Wayne, don't stoop to explaining yourself and your position. You do give sensible advice and quite a few rational people listen to what you have to say.
Why do you rise to the bait so easily? Zen.
Beckett

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
beckett said:
Wayne, don't stoop to explaining yourself and your position. You do give sensible advice and quite a few rational people listen to what you have to say.
Why do you rise to the bait so easily? Zen.
Beckett
Well, it largely depends how bored I am at work ;)

Wayne.

carbonpaper

Dec 28, 2010
Sama2007 said:
I havent seen any one like u in this forum!!!!! The only thing that u can do is to fight and isult others! Why did u enter this thread if u cant help !!! OR If u dont know how to help others keep silent!Your place is not here ! find another place for u!!! I would like to tell you that u have got a big mouth for what!! Just for nothing! Keep ur words for yourself ,not all people respect u or the way u attacked others! You deserve every sigle word because u r dictator.YES, you dont know how to respect others.WAKE UP from ur dream! As if u r the only one in this forum!!! We have got more and people who have a white heart, not soooo black one.

Hope to undersatand well!

Mr Nectar is our expert, Boss and our free lawyer. :)
I must say here nectar is a fake guy and he is earning fake respect and publicity. He should be ashamed of himself as he is not disclosing the source and some time ago asking seniors for help. This guy should be exposed and brought to justice.

I am sad to say only few people are up against this lieing hoax. Majority of people who supports# him don't have even a little knowledge of immigration so they fall in his trap easily.

On the other hand mr.nectar is trying to write in official language and is trying to be very professional guy. I wonder if he is copying his writing style from some where.

Pity on those who are beleiving him and whose boss is he. :(

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
carbonpaper said:
I must say here nectar is a fake guy and he is earning fake respect and publicity. He should be ashamed of himself as he is not disclosing the source and some time ago asking seniors for help. This guy should be exposed and brought to justice.

I am sad to say only few people are up against this lieing hoax. Majority of people who supports# him don't have even a little knowledge of immigration so they fall in his trap easily.

On the other hand mr.nectar is trying to write in official language and is trying to be very professional guy. I wonder if he is copying his writing style from some where.

Pity on those who are beleiving him and whose boss is he. :(
+1, nice to see someone else seeing the light! :)

Wayne.

carbonpaper

Dec 28, 2010
Cappuccino said:
+1, nice to see someone else seeing the light! :)

Wayne.
+1 for you too wayne. I want other people to come forward and expose this guy's real face. I think few people have courage to do that.

Raafia

Mar 20, 2011
Please don't argue in this thread and stop blann blann .....

I will take cappuccino in a small cup.....

rifi

Raafia

Mar 20, 2011
Sama2007 said:
You should receive ur PPR! I think You should ask Mr Nectar our expert.
sama2007 i requested Nectar to advise and he replied in this way,

There are certain scenarios under which CHC London sends out such reply.

These scenarios are,

1- If PR application has been stored in the storage room.
2- The processing of PR application has been reached its final stage but final approval has yet to be obtained from Immigration Programme Manager.
3- The results of routine bachground checks/enquiries have been received but yet to be assessed.
4- The PR application has a BFD wihin 20 working days (1 month). etc.

You may get PHEP in May/June 2011 provided that your application is ready to be forwarded to PHEP department for PR visa issuance.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

what u think?
rifi

Raafia

Mar 20, 2011
people said:
No worries at all.

You should be getting PPR within a month. Sometimes back an applicant received more or less a same reply and got her PPR within a week or so . So be relaxed and expect to receive it very soon.
For details plz visit:

immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75&KW=&PID=68337&title=2007-london-chc-applicants-sap#68337

immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75&PN=54&title=2007-london-chc-applicants-sap
thank you people, am a bit relaxed now.
rifi

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raafia said:
sama2007 i requested Nectar to advise and he replied in this way,

There are certain scenarios under which CHC London sends out such reply.

These scenarios are,

1- If PR application has been stored in the storage room.
2- The processing of PR application has been reached its final stage but final approval has yet to be obtained from Immigration Programme Manager.
3- The results of routine bachground checks/enquiries have been received but yet to be assessed.
4- The PR application has a BFD wihin 20 working days (1 month). etc.

You may get PHEP in May/June 2011 provided that your application is ready to be forwarded to PHEP department for PR visa issuance.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

what u think?
rifi

Dear,
Thanks God ! You will just wait for one or two months.Dont worry, as Mr Nectar said u r in the safe side because u have already done ur MR.But if u havent received anything after 2 months I think u should ask for CAIPS notes !What do u think!
Hope to get it soon :)

Raafia

Mar 20, 2011
Sama2007 said:
Dear,
Thanks God ! You will wait just for one or two months.Dont worry, as Mr Nectar said u r in the safe side because u have already done ur MR.But if u havent received anything after 2 months I think u should ask for CAIPS notes !What do u think!
Hope to get it soon :)
sama2007, i think Nectar is saying right and other members are also saying its a good sign. please pary my application will be over in may june/11 i will be thankful to Nectar and u. are u related to Nectar or just respect so much?
rifi

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear rifi,

I hope that u wiil get ur PPR soon :). Dont worry!

I respect all people who help others and have a white heart :)as Mr Nectar and also mezo2009.

regards

Raafia

Mar 20, 2011
Sama2007 said:
Dear rifi,

I hope that u wiil get ur PPR soon :). Dont worry!

I respect all people who help others and have a white heart :)as Mr Nectar and also mezo2009.

regards
fair enough, i appreciate u lots.