+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Replies to PNP from London Office & Who to update about new baby born.

pfizer

Aug 20, 2010
Hi All,

I applied for Manitoba PNP and submitted my papers in September 2009 to Islamabad office, after getting confirmation from MPNP. The last requirement to submit original Nikah Nama was made from the Islamabad office in march 2010 which I did in the same month. Since then I did not hear anything from ISB Office.
After checking my status online, I came to know that my case has been transferred to London office on 30th June 2010 and they may contact me.

Please answer the following questions:

1. I have a new baby born and I want to know that whom should I send the details about the new baby. If London office then what is their address.

2. Has London office already started working on the cases from Pakistan and specially PNP ones because they should take less time as I was given 12 months and the period ends in September 2010.

3. Has anyone else have the same case and has anyone already heard from the London office. In my case, I already know that they have taken the necessary confirmation and now I was suppose to get the medical requirement only.

4. Has anyone tried contacting the London office and got a positive response on their query.

I will be really glad to hear from you all. Please Help.

Best Regards
pfizer

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sir ji...

london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

or you can also use.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greeting to all

I have discussed about the IELTS requirement imposed by from CIC Visa office London on Pakistani applicants and delay in process with Honorable Mr. Rob Norris Minister of Immigration and advanced education in yesterday (September 16, 2010) meeting with him, Assistant Deputy Minister immigration Mr. Rupen Pandya and other government officials in his Saskatoon Office, I found them very helpful kind, cooperative and they are trying to resolve this issue with their counter part in federal government, and assure us that they will resolve this issue of IELTS for SINP Nominees (Family member Category very soon.