+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Replacement Overdue Glitch?

sah_din

Aug 10, 2018
They don’t give any answer on call and there is no option to upload file from the first day when his passport came back. And now i also sent them a web form with my situation.
Sorry to hear that. It is very hard to get them by phone but sometimes you can get through. At least you have put in the web form and explained your situation. That's about as much as you can do now. Take screenshots of the application website and any keep any other records just in case. Don't worry too much, it will be okay. After all, they already requested the passport. All the best.

mira187

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah thank you. They also gave the approval of work permit visa. But they also wrote in the letter that if you don’t provide letter before deadline, we will close the application. That’s why am too worried about this.

sah_din

Aug 10, 2018
Yeah thank you. They also gave the approval of work permit visa. But they also wrote in the letter that if you don’t provide letter before deadline, we will close the application. That’s why am too worried about this.
I think it should be ok as long as they received the physical copy before the deadline. Yes, you should have uploaded too but it was an honest mistake and you still provided the physical copy on time and then once you realized the upload situation, you immediately tried to contact them to explain. Just my opinion, but I think it should turn out ok. If you are still worried, keep trying to call them - hopefully you can get through at some point.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi! Does anybody know what to upload in replacement overdue and replacement needed in your express entry profile?
Thanks

Aryan.kabir03

Apr 18, 2020
I called CIC (finally got through to them) and asked if they received the docs on time. They said yes, they received them the on the day I submitted and that the officer should have seen them. They were submitted on the deadline day. Things proceeded without any issue. Got an update on my application about 3-4 weeks after submitting the docs, asking for the medical exam.

I don't know the details about your issue, but if it's exactly the same I faced ("overdue" but still within deadline and still able to submit), then I would say you should be ok as long as you submitted on time. I hope that helps. You can also try calling CIC (you may need to try multiple times to get in the queue) just to put your mind at ease a bit more.
Hey so does the timeframe include the deadline date?
I'm currently renewing my study permit and they asked for extra docs. I will be able to upload the documents on the day of the deadline

The letter states:
"This must be recieved at the office by the 21st of april"

And the upload table state:
"Required by: 21st april"

Dwight13

Jul 14, 2020
Hi,, I just received a letter request from the cic and i must upload it befor jan 20.2021,but when Im going to upload the document request it appear to table Replacement Overdue.. Do any experienced this situation?

wpkc

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Hi,, I just received a letter request from the cic and i must upload it befor jan 20.2021,but when Im going to upload the document request it appear to table Replacement Overdue.. Do any experienced this situation?
Were you able to submit the documents?