+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Replacement needed for passport on GCKey

Amadeedee

Nov 16, 2023
I submitted my passport on November 24,2023 and I check my GCKey on December 11th and under uploads it says Replacement needed for passport with a deadline on December 18,2023. Has anyone encounter this issue before and how was it solved?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I submitted my passport on November 24,2023 and I check my GCKey on December 11th and under uploads it says Replacement needed for passport with a deadline on December 18,2023. Has anyone encounter this issue before and how was it solved?
When is your current passport valid until?

Answer is still likely going to be that you're going to have to wait for them to get in touch with you.

A bit of a guess, but if the passport still has some months left on it, they might give you the option to get the visa/copr issued as long as you can travel before passport expires.

But they might not.

Amadeedee

Nov 16, 2023
When is your current passport valid until?

Answer is still likely going to be that you're going to have to wait for them to get in touch with you.

A bit of a guess, but if the passport still has some months left on it, they might give you the option to get the visa/copr issued as long as you can travel before passport expires.

But they might not.
My current passport expires in 2032

notdutra

Jan 19, 2024
any update on this? i send my wifes passport couple days ago and just checked the GCKEY tracker and this is also showing up for me