+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renting a house and self storage recommendations

PatrickV

Jul 13, 2020
Hey guys,

Recently I shifted to Etobicoke due to my job requirements. It's been really tough to shift to a new place during this COVID-19 scenario. Even the room I'm staying in is a small one. So I'm looking for a suitable self-storage service in Etobicoke. I'm a book lover since childhood, and I always carry a lot of books with me. For the time being, I plan to store them in a self-storage unit. When googled, I came to know about a self-storage service. I plan to contact them soon as I need to start working by the end of this week. Before that, I want to settle down completely.

Has anyone here use self-storage units? How's the service? Does it provide guaranteed security? Please help me by sharing your suggestions.

Thanks!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey guys,

Recently I shifted to Etobicoke due to my job requirements. It's been really tough to shift to a new place during this COVID-19 scenario. Even the room I'm staying in is a small one. So I'm looking for a suitable self-storage service in Etobicoke. I'm a book lover since childhood, and I always carry a lot of books with me. For the time being, I plan to store them in a self-storage unit. When googled, I came to know about a self-storage service. I plan to contact them soon as I need to start working by the end of this week. Before that, I want to settle down completely.

Has anyone here use self-storage units? How's the service? Does it provide guaranteed security? Please help me by sharing your suggestions.

Thanks!
Not a good option. You need climate control / heated units if you want to store books or anything else that may get damaged by humidity. Go with something like this instead: https://publicstoragecanada.com/self-storage-etobicoke/36-queen-elizabeth-boulevard/

markmw

Feb 3, 2019
I don't know if you're still looking for storage but I highly highly recommend Second Closet. You can pay per size and they come to pick it up saving you much effort. And they drop it back for you when you're ready ($25 charge).