+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rental property

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Why wouldn't a company book a certain property over and over again?
Some book the same longterm stay hotels because they get a good rate but because of the internet people can easily book a certain property that suits them best and are often given the option to choose where they want to stay.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
exactly this is my question - to concise my question how to rent ones property to insurance companies and corporate so to make 3- 4 time more rental income than just posting the property on realtor.ca or other websites. how do these companies get in touch with property owners who want to rent their properties to them.
When insurance companies and corporate pays 3 - 4 times more rental to the property mangement company it doesn't mean that the property owner actually get that much more. A lot of those will go into management fees, insurance...etc.

I think the property management companies/managers have some criteria to select properties and may have owners that have been working with them. I think it's partly the qualtiy/location of your property and partly networking/relationship.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When insurance companies and corporate pays 3 - 4 times more rental to the property mangement company it doesn't mean that the property owner actually get that much more. A lot of those will go into management fees, insurance...etc.

I think the property management companies/managers have some criteria to select properties and may have owners that have been working with them. I think it's partly the qualtiy/location of your property and partly networking/relationship.
Agree but also think individuals staying have much more input than they used to. Think that OP's expectations of huge returns is only applicable to a small amount of rentals. I know someone with a 1 bedroom 750 sq ft condo in downtown Toronto in a great location that they purchased 15 years ago (mortgage would be much smaller than today) and they essentially break even as a corporate rental.

Reactions: YVR123