+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rent in Calgary

calgaryfamily

Jul 17, 2018
Hi friends, we are a family from India, came to calgary couple years ago. For those who are looking for rent in calgary, I have a upper level big room, basement for rent. Not to hurt anyone's feelings but this rental option is for small family/ couples/ singles from India. You can PM me or email- sonukv2012@gmail.com

parttimebasement

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
what is the monthly rent (Inclusive of all Utilities) and whats the location?
U need ask what are included in utilities ?

Again if there is no separate thermostat in basement then even if heating is included in utility then its of no use as the landlord will keep thermostat comfy to only his levels and your basement will be freezer.

Again do fall for the B*ll Sh*t the basement landlords often say - its gonna be cool in summers.
Ask the landlord how many months its going to cold and winter ?

parttimebasement

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Hi friends, we are a family from India, came to calgary couple years ago. For those who are looking for rent in calgary, I have a upper level big room, basement for rent. Not to hurt anyone's feelings but this rental option is for small family/ couples/ singles from India. You can PM me or email- sonukv2012@gmail.com
Sorry but human rights in canada prohibits discrimination in the area of residential. Tenants are protected from discrimination based on these grounds:
  • place of origin
So dear sonukv2012@gmail.com please go to govt for support and get educated about tenancy laws.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Can you imagine the uproar if someone posted a place for rent with the stipulation you can’t be from India ?
I concur , brush up on the laws regarding being a landlord prior to renting out your place . Someone complains to the Human Rights Board-in your province can turn into a hefty fine for violating human rights laws