+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renew PR Card

May 29, 2018
My husband ask to renew his PR card and his document has been delivered by courier on :16th April 2018,
he receive the confirmation email on 23 of July 2018
and his status on CIC website shows ''Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. ''
Does anyone have any idea how long does it take for CIC to reach to final decision normally ?102 days which the website shows is the total days they need to process and make their decision or it only shows the time they need to open an application?

Hezy

Jul 24, 2018
My husband ask to renew his PR card and his document has been delivered by courier on :16th April 2018,
he receive the confirmation email on 23 of July 2018
and his status on CIC website shows ''Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. ''
Does anyone have any idea how long does it take for CIC to reach to final decision normally ?102 days which the website shows is the total days they need to process and make their decision or it only shows the time they need to open an application?
You should hear something very soon. My card was completed and mailed July 30. So check out this link. You will have to register if you haven't already done so.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html