+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Removing condition from PGWP

May 6, 2024
Nothing guys,, all we can do is wait and pray... it's simply frustrating as mine one has passed 171 days now, whereas it should have been done within 17 to 30 days initially when I applied via paper. The CIC processing time is 92 days for both, online and in paper application. I am unable to work in my profession just because of the condition.
That's really sad bro. I am gonna apply for the same to change the conditions on my pgwp hopefully in the next few days after my medical. I hope you get yours soon.

A_Waris

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023
That's really sad bro. I am gonna apply for the same to change the conditions on my pgwp hopefully in the next few days after my medical. I hope you get yours soon.
thanks brother, just keeping my fingers crossed. That's really strange, you need to wait so long. Don't submit on paper. Submit online application, that's my suggestion.

May 6, 2024
thanks brother, just keeping my fingers crossed. That's really strange, you need to wait so long. Don't submit on paper. Submit online application, that's my suggestion.
There is no way to submit online, I talked to the ircc agent and they say to change the conditions of my permit I need to give paper based application.

A_Waris

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023
There is no way to submit online, I talked to the ircc agent and they say to change the conditions of my permit I need to give paper based application.
brother, this is what I did. When I submitted my application in November, I submitted via paper and it was received by the CPO on 17 November 2023. You can still submit via paper and hope for a quick decision, best of luck!

May 6, 2024
brother, this is what I did. When I submitted my application in November, I submitted via paper and it was received by the CPO on 17 November 2023. You can still submit via paper and hope for a quick decision, best of luck!
Yes, That's the only way. Did you get any confirmation email or letter after submitting your application that it has been received and in processing? Like the the letter we receive when we file online application which states that we can continue to work?

A_Waris

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023
Yes, That's the only way. Did you get any confirmation email or letter after submitting your application that it has been received and in processing? Like the the letter we receive when we file online application which states that we can continue to work?
No brother, you don't get any confirmation. The only thing you get to know is if your application has been received by the office. I sent via registered Canada post and through tracking, I got to know about my application being received by the office. Secondly, you won't get any application number, the one you get normally by applying online. So, I had to call in to the CIC to get the application number. There are lot of issues with paper application.

May 6, 2024
No brother, you don't get any confirmation. The only thing you get to know is if your application has been received by the office. I sent via registered Canada post and through tracking, I got to know about my application being received by the office. Secondly, you won't get any application number, the one you get normally by applying online. So, I had to call in to the CIC to get the application number. There are lot of issues with paper application.
Did you also submit IMM 5475 form with your application? I am confused if I need to submit it or not ?